Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

probably not gonna cop. I know, im sleeping.

but check out the shirt I would wear
pimp.gif

2hdmhc3.jpg

Copped my pair today, and very pleased with these. Hopefully Ill be able to cop another pair next pay day (im not counting on it though)

Copped my pair today, and very pleased with these. Hopefully Ill be able to cop another pair next pay day (im not counting on it though)

Just got my giftcard ready I used the coupon. Just hope my girl can beat the timer. She was able to get the white cements for me.

Just got my giftcard ready I used the coupon. Just hope my girl can beat the timer. She was able to get the white cements for me.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Retail is 150? No thanks.shoes are beautiful, but they won't last past the summer without paint chipping and immense creasing.

I doubt these will chip, I've worn my W/C's atleast 20 times without a sign of cracking or chipping.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Retail is 150? No thanks.shoes are beautiful, but they won't last past the summer without paint chipping and immense creasing.

I doubt these will chip, I've worn my W/C's atleast 20 times without a sign of cracking or chipping.

So how does the birthday coupon work for footlocker? Does your birthday have to be in that month or what? Also, will footlocker even be having these dope shoes online tomorrow at 12 ET? Thanks for the help guys. Getting really excited for this release tomorrow....

So how does the birthday coupon work for footlocker? Does your birthday have to be in that month or what? Also, will footlocker even be having these dope shoes online tomorrow at 12 ET? Thanks for the help guys. Getting really excited for this release tomorrow....

Originally Posted by Tizzleman

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Just pre ordered mine at my local finishline..cant wait to get em on Sat.

Lies. And if they did the "pre-order" thing, I hope they didn't do it using the gift card method.

huh lies?
yeah i can tell u do not own no flatscreen

i preorder all the GR's there
you give them cash and your name and they put the money in the box
come release day you show up whenever u want with an photo ID to pick em up
why do i have to lie about a GR for?

Your doing it wrong.
Oh, and I don't know what flat screens have to do with any of this.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Just pre ordered mine at my local finishline..cant wait to get em on Sat.

Lies. And if they did the "pre-order" thing, I hope they didn't do it using the gift card method.

huh lies?
yeah i can tell u do not own no flatscreen

i preorder all the GR's there
you give them cash and your name and they put the money in the box
come release day you show up whenever u want with an photo ID to pick em up
why do i have to lie about a GR for?

Your doing it wrong.
Oh, and I don't know what flat screens have to do with any of this.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Never knew finishline did that haha, will do ndc for these.

They don't. It's unique to that specific store (if he's even telling the truth). Only way they're allowed to take money, is if the customer receives a product. What they're doing is a recipe for disaster.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Never knew finishline did that haha, will do ndc for these.

They don't. It's unique to that specific store (if he's even telling the truth). Only way they're allowed to take money, is if the customer receives a product. What they're doing is a recipe for disaster.

Originally Posted by Kipthor

same thing here man but i have one for footaction, just go in and talk to the manager and ask them, thats what i did with my birthday coupon and they said that ya i can use it

Back
Top Bottom