Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by yanky

The only reason I didn't get these is because they might crack after a few wears but from the posts I'm reading ti looks like this might not be happening after a couple wears.

Worn mines about 20 times already and the signs of crackage is non-existent.

The only reason why somebody wouldn't get these is because they aren't a fan of
True Blue 3's. Nuff said.

Can't be a sneaker head and tell me you weren't familiar with the paint quality of
the Cements from Jan.

Originally Posted by BinYe

The only reason I didn't get these is because they might crack after a few wears but from the posts I'm reading ti looks like this might not be happening after a couple wears.

Can't be a sneaker head and tell me you weren't familiar with the paint quality of
the Cements from Jan.

I was aware of the paint quality and that's why I passed on these. but like asu42 said I guess it just depends on how often you wear them.

Originally Posted by BinYe

the Cements from Jan.

I was aware of the paint quality and that's why I passed on these. but like asu42 said I guess it just depends on how often you wear them.

Just un ds these for the fire works tonight happy 4th everyone!
60235885edac40ecb4982e98fabb67b367c4c92.jpg

Originally Posted by Anthony39t

does anybody know if these are still in stock in the ny area?? 
Doubt it most stores are sold out.. But try going to Craigslist.com then click New York. Type in " Air Jordan III True Blue"  in the search box. Most sellers are asking for $200,  but one of them has a DS size 10 listed for $160.00

Originally Posted by Anthony39t

does anybody know if these are still in stock in the ny area?? 
Doubt it most stores are sold out.. But try going to Craigslist.com then click New York. Type in " Air Jordan III True Blue"  in the search box. Most sellers are asking for $200,  but one of them has a DS size 10 listed for $160.00

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

i need these!!!! Anywhere i can get them around retail?

last week i just walked into my local footlocker and last size was a 13 i believe. so i took that shoe on the shelf to the register and asked if they could locate the shoe and ship it to me .dude did just that. 

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

i need these!!!! Anywhere i can get them around retail?

last week i just walked into my local footlocker and last size was a 13 i believe. so i took that shoe on the shelf to the register and asked if they could locate the shoe and ship it to me .dude did just that. 

Try the less populated malls fam'...
I got the last 8.5, off the wall and everything.
Finishline hooked it up with a Tee, & Decreasers for free!

Try the less populated malls fam'...
I got the last 8.5, off the wall and everything.
Finishline hooked it up with a Tee, & Decreasers for free!

Back
Top Bottom