Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Wearing mine as I type, my sister graduated from ATI today.
Perfect day to wear 'em.
No creases, no paint chipping, nadaaa!

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Ok for all that doubted...I was able to double up today for retail ($150
No tax) and a free 3 pack of Jordan socks.
Nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Perfect day to wear 'em.
report back in a year.

Perfect day to wear 'em.
report back in a year.

I needed a new pair of sandals so I caved and picked up the slides. They're actually a bit more comfortable than I thought they would be. (although I'm only used to picking up throwaway sandals at the beach)

I needed a new pair of sandals so I caved and picked up the slides. They're actually a bit more comfortable than I thought they would be. (although I'm only used to picking up throwaway sandals at the beach)

Originally Posted by asu42

These shoes need to be worn occasionally and on a regular basis.

eyes.gif
 Im confused????

I got the 09s (which everyone seemed to be mad that shoe ever since they didnt drop Stateside
ohwell.gif
 ) and Im pissed to report they do have some midsole issues.... my Fire Reds are the only pair of my 3s (with the exception of Cements which Ive only worn a couple times so they dont count yet) that didnt befall some craccing and/or chipping
frown.gif
 and I have the Cements, Cool Greys, Flips, Fire Reds, and the 09 True Blues.... I missed these by a day and am mad about it
mad.gif
.... but I'll play the waiting game and bring them home when its solid
happy.gif
.... I cant really comment on the quality cuz Im sure I wore my Fire Reds an equal amount of times as my Flips if not more
tired.gif
and the Flips are the worst of the bunch as far as the midsole goes.. and to think that was the "premium" release
grin.gif

Originally Posted by asu42

These shoes need to be worn occasionally and on a regular basis.

eyes.gif
 Im confused????

I got the 09s (which everyone seemed to be mad that shoe ever since they didnt drop Stateside
ohwell.gif
 ) and Im pissed to report they do have some midsole issues.... my Fire Reds are the only pair of my 3s (with the exception of Cements which Ive only worn a couple times so they dont count yet) that didnt befall some craccing and/or chipping
frown.gif
 and I have the Cements, Cool Greys, Flips, Fire Reds, and the 09 True Blues.... I missed these by a day and am mad about it
mad.gif
.... but I'll play the waiting game and bring them home when its solid
happy.gif
.... I cant really comment on the quality cuz Im sure I wore my Fire Reds an equal amount of times as my Flips if not more
tired.gif
and the Flips are the worst of the bunch as far as the midsole goes.. and to think that was the "premium" release
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Smoke 2x

ill find these soon under retail just like the cements it will happen just takes time over rretail that aint never hapening they can keep there shoe for over retail
That's wishful thinking if I've ever seen it. You're on one if you honestly think the resale value of these is going to drop below retail.

Originally Posted by Smoke 2x

ill find these soon under retail just like the cements it will happen just takes time over rretail that aint never hapening they can keep there shoe for over retail
That's wishful thinking if I've ever seen it. You're on one if you honestly think the resale value of these is going to drop below retail.

Wore mine 10+times with wearable trees (1st pair of trees)with no midsole or paint chipping/cracking issues. They look super ds w no creasing in the toebox, however I have noticed that the wearable shoe trees merely shifts the creases from the toe box, further toward the arc of the feet, which is far less noticeable but still doesn't fix the prob of creasing completely.

Wore mine 10+times with wearable trees (1st pair of trees)with no midsole or paint chipping/cracking issues. They look super ds w no creasing in the toebox, however I have noticed that the wearable shoe trees merely shifts the creases from the toe box, further toward the arc of the feet, which is far less noticeable but still doesn't fix the prob of creasing completely.

I'm still waiting for mines.... Footlocker has no size 11s... I already paid for it and everything...

the wait commences... u_u

(I mean I'm not gonna wear them until 2010 but still....)

I'm still waiting for mines.... Footlocker has no size 11s... I already paid for it and everything...

the wait commences... u_u

(I mean I'm not gonna wear them until 2010 but still....)

Perfect day to wear 'em.
oh werd? i got mad jordans and mad kix in general but tell me why i rocked my fire red 3's and spizikes recently (obviously not at the same time) and already the midsole is already cracking or the paint is chipping same thing... ya these shoes are somewhat old but still new but keep in mind i wear these shoes maybe 1-3 times a year max...so long story short my Jordans should be holding up and not cracking
30t6p3b.gif

Perfect day to wear 'em.
oh werd? i got mad jordans and mad kix in general but tell me why i rocked my fire red 3's and spizikes recently (obviously not at the same time) and already the midsole is already cracking or the paint is chipping same thing... ya these shoes are somewhat old but still new but keep in mind i wear these shoes maybe 1-3 times a year max...so long story short my Jordans should be holding up and not cracking
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom