Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by rpcristob

Never mind my order got cancelled thanks alot nike.com
ohwell.gif

did they at least give you a promo code?

no should I have gotten one?

Where are these still available for retail? Been to quite a few stores in DFW and these are gone. No luck online either

Where are these still available for retail? Been to quite a few stores in DFW and these are gone. No luck online either

I was looking on CL for the past month, and finally picked up a pair off a re-seller for $140... I lucked out...

I was looking on CL for the past month, and finally picked up a pair off a re-seller for $140... I lucked out...

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Do any of ya'll got 2001's with white heel tabs and midsoles? I haven't worn mines in years and when I took em out recently the heel tab and midsole were super yellow along with the other shoes I kept there. They are 10 years old so I guess this is expected but I saw a vid of some dude with 2001's and they looked brand new. I copped these 2011's and I don't want to make the same mistake again. BTW I stored them in their box in the garage is that a bad place to keep them?
Probably is but i recently took looked at my pair from 2001 also and saw the same thing.  And mine were keep in my bedroom the whole time. Anybody know how to get them back new again? I saw whitening toothpast but not sure about that.  Does that work or is there anything else?

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Do any of ya'll got 2001's with white heel tabs and midsoles? I haven't worn mines in years and when I took em out recently the heel tab and midsole were super yellow along with the other shoes I kept there. They are 10 years old so I guess this is expected but I saw a vid of some dude with 2001's and they looked brand new. I copped these 2011's and I don't want to make the same mistake again. BTW I stored them in their box in the garage is that a bad place to keep them?
Probably is but i recently took looked at my pair from 2001 also and saw the same thing.  And mine were keep in my bedroom the whole time. Anybody know how to get them back new again? I saw whitening toothpast but not sure about that.  Does that work or is there anything else?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

They usually give you a discount on your next purchase. 
The rep I talked to told me he couldn't do anything like that for me.  Any chance that anywhere has them for less than 190?  That's the cheapest I can find

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

They usually give you a discount on your next purchase. 
The rep I talked to told me he couldn't do anything like that for me.  Any chance that anywhere has them for less than 190?  That's the cheapest I can find

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Magic1978

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

to people who paid over retail or camped out

I doubt anyone camped out, but why should it matter how much you paid if you really like a pair of kicks?
because the ones who camp, are USUALLY the ones who are copping due to hype or to resell...
they are the ones that are the cause of what is happening to the brand today...
I can't tell you how many times I see a line of kids with skinny jeans and straight billed new era caps, sitting there with tons of their friends and girlfriends to cop a shoe because it is "limited" or the potential resale value... plus I know for a FACT that they have no idea about the history of the given shoe

so again, to people who camped out for these
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
QFT.

"...kids with skinny jeans and straight billed new era caps, ....." 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

to people who paid over retail or camped out

I doubt anyone camped out, but why should it matter how much you paid if you really like a pair of kicks?
because the ones who camp, are USUALLY the ones who are copping due to hype or to resell...
they are the ones that are the cause of what is happening to the brand today...
I can't tell you how many times I see a line of kids with skinny jeans and straight billed new era caps, sitting there with tons of their friends and girlfriends to cop a shoe because it is "limited" or the potential resale value... plus I know for a FACT that they have no idea about the history of the given shoe

so again, to people who camped out for these
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
QFT.

"...kids with skinny jeans and straight billed new era caps, ....." 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Supa2G

Try eBay. If not some sellers on here are selling for pretty much retail - 170

If not I can check my local spots for you. Let me know

Originally Posted by Supa2G

Try eBay. If not some sellers on here are selling for pretty much retail - 170

If not I can check my local spots for you. Let me know

Back
Top Bottom