Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

^How are your international pair holdin up because I kno a few people that got the 2009 int. release and some had major cracking after the first wear.

^How are your international pair holdin up because I kno a few people that got the 2009 int. release and some had major cracking after the first wear.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by thebeast23

nice. how much u pay for it?
Mikkol ur story is the first i heard of them cracking

$265, and they looked as new as the 2011's.  No yellowing whatsoever, so I was happy with the purchase. 
First of all as I already stated older retros cracked. I'm almost positive the new ones wont crack since the newer retro IX haven't cracked, and I've seen people beat those up.
I purchased a pair of cement 3's from '03 in august of last year and those started to crack, hence the reason I don't wear them anymore.
Everybody I know who owns '11 White Cement 3's and Doernbechers is yet to crack.
pimp.gif

Mikkol can we maybe see pics of these "cracking" pairs?

I was under the impression olders pairs actually have a midsole that is the color it represents. Where as the newer releases the midsole is not colored just painted, hence the cracking.Correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by thebeast23

nice. how much u pay for it?
Mikkol ur story is the first i heard of them cracking

$265, and they looked as new as the 2011's.  No yellowing whatsoever, so I was happy with the purchase. 
First of all as I already stated older retros cracked. I'm almost positive the new ones wont crack since the newer retro IX haven't cracked, and I've seen people beat those up.
I purchased a pair of cement 3's from '03 in august of last year and those started to crack, hence the reason I don't wear them anymore.
Everybody I know who owns '11 White Cement 3's and Doernbechers is yet to crack.
pimp.gif

Mikkol can we maybe see pics of these "cracking" pairs?

I was under the impression olders pairs actually have a midsole that is the color it represents. Where as the newer releases the midsole is not colored just painted, hence the cracking.Correct me if I'm wrong.

Very much looking forward to these. An all time fave of mine and by far my fave 3... I just sold my 2009 EU pair at sneakercon last Saturday so I need to replace asap..lol

Very much looking forward to these. An all time fave of mine and by far my fave 3... I just sold my 2009 EU pair at sneakercon last Saturday so I need to replace asap..lol

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Correct.  The older midsoles were dyed a solid white, instead of being painted on.  

Correct.  The older midsoles were dyed a solid white, instead of being painted on.  

Yeah the dude said "First of all as I already stated older retros cracked. I'm almost positive the new ones wont crack since the newer retro IX haven't cracked"So unless he was talking about different kinds of cracks not on the midsole, he is stating something that might be misleading to other NTers who don't know.Newer retros crack and older retros hold up a little better.IMHO

Yeah the dude said "First of all as I already stated older retros cracked. I'm almost positive the new ones wont crack since the newer retro IX haven't cracked"So unless he was talking about different kinds of cracks not on the midsole, he is stating something that might be misleading to other NTers who don't know.Newer retros crack and older retros hold up a little better.IMHO

My 09 true blues have very bad cracked midsoles. My 2011 white cements have not cracked at all, hopefully they will stay this way.

My 09 true blues have very bad cracked midsoles. My 2011 white cements have not cracked at all, hopefully they will stay this way.

Originally Posted by Tipsy

Yea. I heard quality on the 09s wasnt good at all. 
I hope that isnt the case in june with the '11s.

Originally Posted by Tipsy

Yea. I heard quality on the 09s wasnt good at all. 
I hope that isnt the case in june with the '11s.

IM PRETTY CONFIDENT THIS IS THE LAST JORDAN I BUY ASIDE FROM XI'S AND THE OLYMPIC VI'S IF THEY EVER RELEASE

IM PRETTY CONFIDENT THIS IS THE LAST JORDAN I BUY ASIDE FROM XI'S AND THE OLYMPIC VI'S IF THEY EVER RELEASE

Back
Top Bottom