Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

3DB1EE47-D852-4AD9-9387-BF2E7F3FD9B7.jpeg
44215312-99DE-4F2A-9BFB-759CF23DE7DD.jpeg

Scratch pair came in. IMO they fit true to size and they are the same size as my wc4 and bc3. In terms of comfort I think it’s just okay it’s a plush firm if that makes sense, not as cushiony as the wc4 or bc4, which I think both are comfy.

I think it's the smaller heel tab and they didn't wanna change the font size to compensate[/QUOTE]

Yep I can see that now. One question. WHY?... Never mind. I'm too broke to even care now. That's swung it to a definite pass for me. Probably. Maybe. I mean... I'll see. Hmmmm.

Nike is teasing....They're on NDC right now as coming soon....and even show sizes available with 11, 12, 12.5, and 14 sold out. Just got an email asking if I'm still interested and that they're still available...but they're not. Gotta be one of their algorithms since I viewed the product page. Damn you Nike!

I think Nike has a million pairs lol
They are pushing these hard
All these early drops
Bred this bred that
Coming soon
Inside the vault

I think Nike has a million pairs lol
They are pushing these hard
All these early drops
Bred this bred that
Coming soon
Inside the vault

Somebody already said 1.7 million pairs but the demand definitely exceeds that...

3DB1EE47-D852-4AD9-9387-BF2E7F3FD9B7.jpeg
44215312-99DE-4F2A-9BFB-759CF23DE7DD.jpeg

Scratch pair came in. IMO they fit true to size and they are the same size as my wc4 and bc3. In terms of comfort I think it’s just okay it’s a plush firm if that makes sense, not as cushiony as the wc4 or bc4, which I think both are comfy.
How does the comfort feel compared those BC3s?

Wow Footaction must have told their employees to keep the codes to themselves. The other stores used to just tell me the code so I could punch it in myself.

Back
Top Bottom