Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Unrelated. Travis Scott drop was crazy

I just left that thread that release irked me lol we don't need that kind of energy here.

tenor.gif

Unrelated. Travis Scott drop was crazy
Yeah, I heard all about that. I’m glad I only buy the black base color Jordans that MJ wore anymore and not drops like that. It’s just too much of a hassle without bots and what not for releases like that. Those you’re fighting people that only want to resell and aren’t doing it for the love of the sneaker, and they have technology and what not on their side to make sure they get copious amounts of it. I’m not looking forward to trying to get the Bred 1’s in November if the rumors are true about those coming or the the Black Red 11s In December. I might have to try to install software to pick up a pair.

Yeah, I heard all about that. I’m glad I only buy the black base color Jordans that MJ wore anymore and not drops like that. It’s just too much of a hassle without bots and what not for releases like that. Those you’re fighting people that only want to resell and aren’t doing it for the love of the sneaker, and they have technology and what not on their side to make sure they get copious amounts of it. I’m not looking forward to trying to get the Bred 1’s in November if the rumors are true about those coming or the the Black Red 11s In December. I might have to try to install software to pick up a pair.

Rumor is the black/red 1 OG cut is going to be the most produced Jordan 1 in a long time if not ever.

As for the black/red 11. It’s an holiday 11. Everyone will eat. I bet even more pairs produced than the concord 11.

Seems like more and more pairs each year are being made for holiday 11’s.

Anyone got a solution to this? My FL app is updated & every time I try to press Platinum VIP in the headstarts, it leads me to this error?

Attachments

• IMG_1496[22399].jpg
    IMG_1496[22399].jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 13
No one want to share the FA codes. Ima try and get one on lunch.
Just hit in Random 4 digit codes. Took about 5 min. I used 10314 I was hitting so fast I am not sure which code worked. But I think it may have been 9467. or some combo of that. Sorry if it doesnt work. I never use codes anymore. I just hit in random codes until it takes. usually takes no more than 15 min. I do use that last Zipcode that had a code as a start.

Rumor is the black/red 1 OG cut is going to be the most produced Jordan 1 in a long time if not ever.

As for the black/red 11. It’s an holiday 11. Everyone will eat. I bet even more pairs produced than the concord 11.

Seems like more and more pairs each year are being made for holiday 11’s.
Yeah, the ONLY reason stuff like the Travis Scott 1s are a nightmare is because they are limited, which feeds into the hype. No one will ever convince me that if shoes like that, Yeezys, Fear of Gods ... if they made half a million pairs of any of them and they were in every FTL etc like most other releases, wouldn't sit on shelves just like everything else. Like, who was clamoring for a brown and white AJ1 with a backward swoosh? Oh right, no one. Until it came with limited collab hype. If they had just dropped that shoe like any other shoe, no one would even be talking about it.
11s and OG 1s will be an entirely different story.

Yeah, the ONLY reason stuff like the Travis Scott 1s are a nightmare is because they are limited, which feeds into the hype. No one will ever convince me that if shoes like that, Yeezys, Fear of Gods ... if they made half a million pairs of any of them and they were in every FTL etc like most other releases, wouldn't sit on shelves just like everything else. Like, who was clamoring for a brown and white AJ1 with a backward swoosh? Oh right, no one. Until it came with limited collab hype. If they had just dropped that shoe like any other shoe, no one would even be talking about it.
Things like that make it NOT an Air Jordan to me. Like do I remember seeing an Air Jordan 6 Travis Scott that had a little pouch of some sort on it? That kind of thing ruins it for me. It stops being an Air Jordan model to me. Sure, it’s Jordan, just not an Air Jordan. But that’s my opinion and opinions are like **** holes. Edited to add...before I head out the door to the office...I just never saw what was so special about the whole Off-White program. They just don't do it for me, and that's nothing against anybody who likes them, it's just I find them really awkward and ugly, but I'm just some 37 year old nerd so wtf do I know right?

Last edited:
This quote.., repped/ liked x 1000.

Anyone else gonna flex when they pick up their BC4s Saturday?

I’m thinking of wearing my fear pack 4s or WC4s :pimp:

I mean, how many people have just bought a shoe because so many are making a big deal of it. Way more than we really want to know. Here is the thing about collabs, they just hype...Period. And people buy just to post or flex as if we all gonna be impressed. Now I know everyone gonna come at with " this is business" if any thing they are catering to the new generation. OK, No. These collabs would never sell out if they were full gr. In fact it would be embarrassing to the brand itself. Collabs are something hypebeasts feed off of. Whatever happened to buying what you like. No, its now replaced with buying what we think EVERYONE likes. GRs are looked down upon and that in itself tells the story.

The fact that the BC4 is a gr will turn people away is enough to show where things are at nowadays. Its not about the shoes, its about STATus. That not what it was back then.

Last edited:
I'm still not even sure what I'm going to do on Saturday. Debating whether or not I want a second pair of these. I like them but don't love them like I should for all of the reasons discussed to death already. But I'd also like to wear them when I want with no effs given, and they do look sick with the sweats I like to rock on the weekend LOL. I just wish they weren't $220 out the door here in L.A.
It's sort of sad that I bought three pairs of navy 11 lows (I know, I know) and will double up on the upcoming white/black/red Uptempos as soon as they drop, but I'm having to convince myself to get another pair of these. If they had done the details right on these, there would be no hesitation. But I also don't want to wait another who knows how many years for a re-release. 'Cause you know I'll be 100 years old by then LOL

Back
Top Bottom