Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I’m always confused when people complain about quality and then I get my pair and the quality seems way better than any Jordan’s pre 2016. People just like to complain.

I’m in the manufacturing industry (HR person) and some of the companies I worked for are the leaders in quality. With that being said, expensive cars are shipped with defects daily moreso than these Js we buy but some of my NT brethren spend more time glossing over flaws (ironing them out too) than most customers who buy expensive cars. I check my pairs before I leave the store to make sure there isn’t any paint chipping or worn, other than that I’m good. To each is own no hate right here

Yuuupp true that, I only knew like a few other dudes who were sneakers and collected and tried to get sneakers on release dates. Man 2011 and after that’s when I stepped out and was like forget it LOL can’t even get what I want! But when I started picking up some OG retro’s lately and was actually ABLE to get em for retail....it got me back in LOL. I’m just happy people are actually able to cook
Comments like these are why I finally hopped on NT. I've always been into sneakers ever since the days of actually using the Eastbay catalog to order kicks (I just circled the ones I liked, couldn't afford 'em lol) and Slam Magazine kicks section turning into an annual Kicks Magazine. THAT was the release calendar. I put hope circles on those kicks too lol.

I'm in the same boat. I've always been into sneakers but, I refuse to spend hours in a line, I'm not buying bots, and I'm not paying resale unless it's an absolute must cop for me. So most of my cops were GRs or moremlimited kicks on discount at local shops. Releases like this that are easy to get has me back in. Sparingly though. A brother has a family and a budget.

I’m in the manufacturing industry (HR person) and some of the companies I worked for are the leaders in quality. With that being said, expensive cars are shipped with defects daily moreso than these Js we buy but some of my NT brethren spend more time glossing over flaws (ironing them out too) than most customers who buy expensive cars. I check my pairs before I leave the store to make sure there isn’t any paint chipping or worn, other than that I’m good. To each is own no hate right here
some people care about details, some dont even notice. Best believe it would be 10x worse with a car

i have a real hard time believing that expensive cars come with more defects when the entire car is built in the same place while these 'Js' come from two different factories in hopes that theyll magically match up (spoiler alert: they rarely do)

I’m glad these are back, but people are doing way too much with ironing, cutting, using forensic skills to analyze the fibers on the material for which brush is best... just happy enough to have the shoe come back with “Nike Air” on the back.

F9AD2D75-7EF3-4793-B1E8-30FED51EDE71.gif

some people care about details, some dont even notice. Best believe it would be 10x worse with a car

i have a real hard time believing that expensive cars come with more defects when the entire car is built in the same place while these 'Js' come from two different factories in hopes that theyll magically match up (spoiler alert: they rarely do)

Most of the car manufacturing don’t make their own parts because they have suppliers that do so. The front and rear bumper on your car may come from two different suppliers. If you pay close enough attention, sometime there is a differ shade of white from front panel to bumper. Most manufacturers paint the car and doors in house.

Most of the car manufacturing don’t make their own parts because they have suppliers that do so. The front and rear bumper on your car may come from two different suppliers. If you pay close enough attention, sometime there is a differ shade of white from front panel to bumper. Most manufacturers paint the car and doors in house.
it never dawned on me how bad im going to get when it comes to buying a new car before this. I was thinking new 2021 Bronco (in white of course)

theyre going to love me

I know it’s a long shot but any 11.5s on any sites?

Not an 11.5 but I'm most likely going to return my size 11 to Foot Locker. I can't even with these. :lol: I just can't get over the toe box/banana toe. I don't think I'm about that iron man life either.

I assume the comfort/“cushion” on these are the same as the Travis Scott 4s? I wore the Cactus Jacks today (haven’t worn them in a long time) and man, my right heel is killing me. I haven’t worn the black cements yet; I decided to wear the Cactus Jacks at the last minute instead.

You dont see new cars with slanted hoods or one door higher than the one on the other side though. Jordan flaws have a way of making you feel like a moron when on foot. Car flaws sound more internal and out of peoples sights aside from the paint mishaps

Comments like these are why I finally hopped on NT. I've always been into sneakers ever since the days of actually using the Eastbay catalog to order kicks (I just circled the ones I liked, couldn't afford 'em lol) and Slam Magazine kicks section turning into an annual Kicks Magazine. THAT was the release calendar. I put hope circles on those kicks too lol.

I'm in the same boat. I've always been into sneakers but, I refuse to spend hours in a line, I'm not buying bots, and I'm not paying resale unless it's an absolute must cop for me. So most of my cops were GRs or moremlimited kicks on discount at local shops. Releases like this that are easy to get has me back in. Sparingly though. A brother has a family and a budget.
All of this.

Back
Top Bottom