Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Who ***** wears Jordan’s and shorts to church? What happened to wearing a nice dress shirt and some slacks with a pair of nice Italian leather dress shoes?

I wear Jeans and Kakis with Jordans just about every Sunday. I'm in there for a message and not people's approval on my outfits. Times change and even older people are not wearing hot *** suits anymore. At least he is trying to better his family and his life by going to church.

Who ***** wears Jordan’s and shorts to church? What happened to wearing a nice dress shirt and some slacks with a pair of nice Italian leather dress shoes?
Outside of parents with children, who still regularly goes to church?

Wasn’t this guy called out for using church funds to acquire expensive items ... some website had an article about it I forgot tho

The only "upside" I can think is that maybe some of the ministers think that by dressing like the younger people that maybe it will get the younger people to listen to them more? Like putting on a level plane? Idk.

Comments like these are why I finally hopped on NT. I've always been into sneakers ever since the days of actually using the Eastbay catalog to order kicks (I just circled the ones I liked, couldn't afford 'em lol) and Slam Magazine kicks section turning into an annual Kicks Magazine. THAT was the release calendar. I put hope circles on those kicks too lol.

I'm in the same boat. I've always been into sneakers but, I refuse to spend hours in a line, I'm not buying bots, and I'm not paying resale unless it's an absolute must cop for me. So most of my cops were GRs or moremlimited kicks on discount at local shops. Releases like this that are easy to get has me back in. Sparingly though. A brother has a family and a budget.
Remember actually being able to phone in your preorders at Eastbay and get the shoe? I started that with all my 13’s all the way up to 2004. Never had to wake up early to get to a store and worry about someone acting a damn fool if they didn’t have their size because of Eastbay. It was a blissful time and I always got the sneakers I wanted. Even doubled up on a few. Also never had to miss class or work for a pair.

What can I likely get for a DS pair of the 2012 WC and BC 4’s? These things are bricks now

Some is talking about the pinky toe crush that definitely remind me of the Son Of Mars White Cement that I had. Went TTS, it was snug for size 8, that problem was that pinky toe can’t wear it for too long ... since then most my shoe size is 1/2 up. Besides the III went size 8, didn’t have that problem

Good answer man. You'll definitely learn you a thing or 2 by hanging around this forum. I definitely have.

Big time, especially what NOT to do.
No problem! Since anonymously hanging around niketalk during my middle school days (I'm only 18*** :lol:) I got to witness the 2011 Concord thread and all the ammonia and air randy nonsense. Since then I've learned a lot about these shoes and MJ as a player thanks to all of you here. The stories about why some silhouettes mean what they do to people here is also nice to read. Makes me nostalgic for a time I never got to experience but hearing other people's first hand accounts of their first Jordan and watching him play is enough for me. :smokin

Well said young

Man, I am in the wrong business...

Is stockx the only way to cop now? Mightn need a 11.5

Wearing my cool grey size 12 feel like a accurate fit

Used to own the 12's then a year down the line I copped the black cement 99's and immediately sacrificed that pair to fix the 99's even altered the cracking durabuck but a few years later I sold off all my 1st gen retros or OG Jordan's that I had repaired because I was funding myself for school. Those 12's were not good and imo the 19's smash them entirely. But that's me though.

Finally had some time to admire em
20190505_133051.jpg

20190505_133754.jpg

Back
Top Bottom