Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

RD 5/4 or 5/11?
Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 11.11.53 AM.png
5/4. It was 5/11 but it got pushed forward to 5/4 months ago.

man JB really drop the ball on doing these right for the 30th anniversary. They cant say they dont have atleast the ‘99 mold, that shoe what got this thing rolling with the whole retro craze. Their bread & butter & yet they cant duplicate that again for some reason.

I mean we see the current 1’s based off of the ‘94 mold & 11’s based off of the OGs, I really thought they was going to give them the same treatment smh. Waiting to see more pics but i’m probably getting one pair.

The current 1s are definitely not like the 94 if we wanna nitpick (I’ve had both in hand. Worn.)

Correct. But decent theory though.
Have they done the early releases three weeks early? I feel like it's always about two weeks early but could be totally wrong. Not like Nike can't just do whatever it wants whenever it wants, anyway.

Have they done the early releases three weeks early? I feel like it's always about two weeks early but could be totally wrong. Not like Nike can't just do whatever it wants whenever it wants, anyway.

I don't know the answer to your question (as I don't keep up with every AJ retro release) but
I thought these were coming out around May 7th because of "The Shot."
But again, we'll have to wait and see...

Back
Top Bottom