Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

following the J23 alert, i had a 10.5 carted and processing but my PayPal was linked to an expired card.
updated the card and took an L. FML

Plus I had a $250 credit on Goat and had a offer of $240 which somebody accepted and somebody hit my offer on StockX for $275, which sucks. I didn’t have time to pull it after the drop, but oh well 3 pairs in 5 minutes. Lol. And I have 2 preorders coming. So that’s 5 pairs and pick 1 up on release day and it’s that is my 6
Damn bro ballin!!

i’m just goin to thank J23 and Solelink. i needed both to get my *** to a nice spot for LTE. congrats to those that cook...let’s get another pair in may!!

D25EDCC8-5FDE-4278-8B45-781A4B60C0B2.jpeg

How much faster do y’all get alerts thru j23app before j23app twitter?
We talking seconds?
Maybe I can drink water for one meal
It’s gonna be tough but I think I can get thru it

I can't wait to get these in hand later this week.

It's hard to lose when you got J23 and Solelinks/twitter alerts setup right.

And for the record I've signed for one of the most popular "cook groups" on twitter last year. It was pointless. They would probably be one or two seconds quicker than J23 or Solelinks...if that much. They are all crawling and watching SNKRS so it doesn't matter.

What really matters is how fast your phone loads the app!!!!

I just got off the phone with Nike and they applied a 20% off code to my order. Came out to $176 with tax and 2 day shipping.

Did you apply 2 day shipping over the phone too? I didn't take the chance of switching...I just wanted the order to go through

How y’all even get these discount codes

Would love to grab 2 pairs under $200 each

Missed, but it's cool. I'll wait for the 4th and grab off of SNKRS then or somewhere else. Good thing on missing this drop, we get to hear about sizing.

Back
Top Bottom