Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I got the same errors way earlier but I got it to work somehow

Its weird, I just got it working too but after applying the code, it ended up being $1 more than just not using the code lol. Went ahead and got my size 10.5 anyways.

Screenshot_20190504-072418_Firefox.jpg

Why?

Damn, for whatever reason, I kept clicking place order, and it eventually accepted.
Got my son a pair for 186! Going to pick mine up now!

:pimp:

I ordered from Size and could've sworn I put the right UK size in the cart to order but the receipt just says size 10, which is my actual US size.

Just gonna try for another stateside to avoid anymore confusion.

I hope it converted for the receipt.

Shout out to whoever called out the size stock. Got through on my US 9.5. Not even gonna try on snkrs. I’m good with one pair after missing out on all 3 foot apps :lol:

Thanks for the SP link.

Now I may have 2 pairs my size or 1 of them is an 11 that will be sold for retail.

Doubt these will be drying up any time soon.

Was too busy last night to post (had a vet appointment with my wife for one of our little cats). Got home and checked my email and won the END raffle! Got my 2 pairs and I'm done (other from SNS raffle). Glad to not have to deal with SNKRS today, and I didn't win in either FTL or Champs app (no head start but was hoping for a waitlist). Glad I got my 2 pairs secure and others can go for a pair from SNKRS! Good luck everyone!

Back
Top Bottom