Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Gonna b Tons of unclaimed pairs!! Local FTA, FTL BOTH HAD OVER A 150 PAIRS!! An it was only like 10 ppl lined up at Finishline so they may hv some also, Two dudes wiped the inventory out at Kicksusa this morning they probably had 20 pair btwn the two of them!! All to make $20 bucks lol these will b under retail by Tues!!

20 bucks....x 10 pairs = $200 per however long it took them to do this...2 hours....3 hours....$100 per hour is lovely work.

I think some of you forget that people still sale shoes on the street. You don't have to deal with seller fees, transaction fees, etc.. when you're just handing pairs off to people cash or cashapp.

They may drop low but I highly doubt they drop to under retail either.
I meant locally offerup or Facebook groups!! Dudes really had 10 pair each dude 10 pair each lol like it's no way u moving 20 pairs of these for profit unless u had preorders already... smh resellers!!

Had all that - strangest release I've ever seen. Had all pages open on multiple devices since before the launch, errored out when I tried to add to cart, then put me in line for an hour and 15 minutes before giving an access denied screen. Can't access anby of them anymore, just access denied.
That's absolutely horrible and really disheartening to have happen. Really sorry to hear that bro. Especially on a GR release. Do you or are you able to enter raffles ? I entered the Foot Locker raffle and hit but I also spend a decent amount with them and have VIP platinum status so I'm pretty sure that had something to do with it because I struck out on the Footaction app and I spend next to no money with them.

eastbay went through, paypal took the money from my bank account, but I still haven't received an order confirmation e-mail.

So happy I got the double up!
A991CAC3-5C16-4E93-893D-E2325290DD54.jpeg

That's absolutely horrible and really disheartening to have happen. Really sorry to hear that bro. Especially on a GR release. Do you or are you able to enter raffles ? I entered the Foot Locker raffle and hit but I also spend a decent amount with them and have VIP platinum status so I'm pretty sure that had something to do with it because I struck out on the Footaction app and I spend next to no money with them.

No I can't enter raffles - well I can enter but can't pick up in store, as I'm currently outside the US. I'm often abroad during releases and never have this kind of issue though. I have some pages still open where I didn't get access denied where I'm still in line.

I guarantee several of the people here who copped 1 or multiple pairs off the footsites weren't there on page for as long as I was before launch - for me to still be in line an hour and a half later is insane.

Not to mention I'm a 12.5 where stock is limited anyways - I should just give up, no way I'm getting a pair from any of these sites.

No I can't enter raffles - well I can enter but can't pick up in store, as I'm currently outside the US. I'm often abroad during releases and never have this kind of issue though. I have some pages still open where I didn't get access denied where I'm still in line.

I guarantee several of the people here who copped 1 or multiple pairs off the footsites weren't there on page for as long as I was before launch - for me to still be in line an hour and a half later is insane.

Not to mention I'm a 12.5 where stock is limited anyways - I should just give up, no way I'm getting a pair from any of these sites.
Ah ok I definitely understand that then. Funny you say that others probably didn't wait as long because on my way out of the mall I launched the Finish Line app and only waited for three or four minutes before getting through and was able to add a pair to cart in size 10.5 but you're right with the 8 foot size as big as yours pears are definitely limited. One of my local finish lines only had one pair of size 12 in stock ! One ! That's not cool for the big footers.

anyone's stores take VIP rewards?

not able to pick my pairs up so I changed the info in my apps to my moms name :lol: and they denied her at FTL and Champs...told her they can't use them on Jordan 4's

i'll be certain to redeem them for socks at another FTL and Champs location

Lol didn’t get em thru SNKRS.. thought it’d be easy after getting thru on the concords and infrared 6s

Back
Top Bottom