Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

519252969984753684.png

forest hills forest hills did you post your ironed toe box here? If so, please do or re-post. Please!
I don't own any black cement 4s (YET) but this was my result after doing it to the 3s without a shoe tree inside (don't have any. Had to use socks :lol:) Hopefully mods won't remove this. If I had a pair of the 4s to showcase the change I would. The modification is easy to make and minor overall, but it makes a big difference aesthetically. Worth a shot on the 4s imo.
20190228_164420.jpg

Lol yeahhhhhh I think I’m straight on crafting the the white cuts

The only thing wrong with his execution is in your post here.

The edges aren't white, they're a dull light gray. I'm guessing they used to cut the panels after they dyed the durabuck.

I woke up 30 minutes late after it was available on snkrs. Wife slapped the hell outta me cuz my alarm kept goin off and i was out cold.

Woke up all discombobulated fumbling my phone trynna cop a pair. I was about slap myself too if i missed out. Pressed the snkrs app, selected the 4, and asked if i wanted to purchase. It qued for like 10 seconds and my order was confirmed.

I called the 3 ftl i raffled for and they all said they sold out and i wasnt selected. Ol backdoor sheisty stankin tricks! Really glad i copped on snkrs.
:lol:
got your pair gj

Ain’t really rocking with this contrast mod, I didn’t like the space jam “45” patent leather contrast that came out recently. I sold those with the quickness

D229A670-D3B7-455A-85E4-A6072064A9A9.jpeg 94A95269-AF69-4CF6-8009-464BE4656407.jpeg
It also wasn't the first I posted, dude just got a hard on for me or something lol
Relax man we
I wouldn't quite say he messed them up, but this is exactly why I tried to correct someone early on about the edges being white; if it's not a dull grey then it's gonna overpower the black upper.

Another pic of @hoopfresh's pair that shows what I mean:

84d1af3aa24bb72139b6a94b69a5dfad.jpg

Still looks better than not having the contrasting edges to me though.
did the same thing only used a darker grey with 4 coats

Man, I’m trying really hard to not be that guy. They are your shoes, so by all means do what you gotta do. Just seems like some of y’all are thinking about About this **** way too much.
I copped 3 pairs this my ***k around pair..... why not?

Back
Top Bottom