Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Wow those look like something that I would by at KMART. Fugly but I know these were designed by a kid and for a good cause. But no cop for me.

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

i can see 450 easy. will cop to flip.

Naw. I see these turning into the anniversary XI's. Limited status alone won't be able to carry these ugly step children.  

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

i can see 450 easy. will cop to flip.

Naw. I see these turning into the anniversary XI's. Limited status alone won't be able to carry these ugly step children.  

nah those didnt resell well cuz they released every where these IVs gonna be way more exclusive to  Nikestores

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by sthebest

LOL...effectively shut him up
laugh.gif

quoted just so someone sees how stupid he made him look.
He didn't make me look stupid at all. I stand by my comments, I just haven't been back to this thread in days cause I have other things going on in life besides discussing an ugly shoe like this. It's a message board about sneakers, pretty much everything here is pointless in the grand scheme, including talking about taking your high school kid to go camp out for some horribly ugly retro. This thread is full of people talking about copping just to re-sell, as well as people talking about camping out in freezing weather. This guy was talking about introducing his kid to the campout, as if it's some long engrained, deeply rooted tradition in the sneaker community. Gimme a g-d- break! 
I've been collecting Jordans for 20 years and up until the last few years I never camped out for a single shoe I wanted. That's one of the most despicable developments in this community, a sign of the "hypebeasting, re-selling, rip off your fellow sneakerhead" ways that I want nothing to do with. Just goes to show, doesn't matter what the release, you'll have people building hype about camping out, reselling, etc. regardless of the quality of the design. If anything, this attitude is what's wrong with the community. And from my experience, these campout releases bring out the very worst in people between the line cutting, trash talking, and just bitter entitlement that usually rears its ugly head. I hope to God when I have kids I never introduce them to such ridiculous situations just to show them how wonderful the gluttonous, greedy consumerism and idolatry has become today! 
If you think this guy just served me, you're probably not very bright yourselves.

This will be the Resell Flop/Fail of 2011...........WATCH!!!

Its an ugly shoe no matter how you look at it and who designed it

Now can we get some Bin 3's please JB???

Cant wait to see some outfits with these, always good for a for laughs.
Anyone that spends a dime over retail or camps for this is mentally challenged.

He didn't make me look stupid at all. I stand by my comments, I just haven't been back to this thread in days cause I have other things going on in life besides discussing an ugly shoe like this. It's a message board about sneakers, pretty much everything here is pointless in the grand scheme, including talking about taking your high school kid to go camp out for some horribly ugly retro. This thread is full of people talking about copping just to re-sell, as well as people talking about camping out in freezing weather. This guy was talking about introducing his kid to the campout, as if it's some long engrained, deeply rooted tradition in the sneaker community. Gimme a g-d- break! 
I've been collecting Jordans for 20 years and up until the last few years I never camped out for a single shoe I wanted. That's one of the most despicable developments in this community, a sign of the "hypebeasting, re-selling, rip off your fellow sneakerhead" ways that I want nothing to do with. Just goes to show, doesn't matter what the release, you'll have people building hype about camping out, reselling, etc. regardless of the quality of the design. If anything, this attitude is what's wrong with the community. And from my experience, these campout releases bring out the very worst in people between the line cutting, trash talking, and just bitter entitlement that usually rears its ugly head. I hope to God when I have kids I never introduce them to such ridiculous situations just to show them how wonderful the gluttonous, greedy consumerism and idolatry has become today! 
If you think this guy just served me, you're probably not very bright yourselves.

I'm happy the resellers are donating! Lol
There will be a short line of people who actually like this and a long line of people trying to resell.

that vid has me sold...all that im hoping for is that IF a second set of laces are sold they are black and not blue to match the contrast stitching

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

he must have been to some nasty campouts, ive only had positive experiences. on the other note i agree totally, only way to beat them is to ignore them and not buy from them, as for people reselling a CHARITY shoe...SHAME ON YOU
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Cant wait to see some outfits with these, always good for a for laughs.
Anyone that spends a dime over retail or camps for this is mentally challenged.

QFT.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE OUTFITS WITH THESE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikolee

Im sold two pair for me maybe 3.... no resell...
Talk about over the top intro. Guess we know what air randy spent all that concord money...
laugh.gif

After seeing the video re-posted that i posted i'm starting to see the how this kid ( Isaiah ) designed these sneakers. It's obvious that the Superman is the inspiration for the tongue but the sides panels and laces are starting to resemble the incredible hulk to me. Bright colors or not ill be copping just like many of you guys will.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Nikolee

Im sold two pair for me maybe 3.... no resell...
Talk about over the top intro. Guess we know what air randy spent all that concord money...
laugh.gif

THIS WAS WHAT I WAS THINKING. I THOUGHT SOMEONE POSTED THE WRONG VIDEO AND IT WAS THE BEGINNING OF A MOVIE. HE DID PUT THAT SUPERFAKE CONCORD MONEY TO GOOD USE
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom