Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Damnnn they up the price to 175. It dont matter I'm campin out on my computer for these. It's gonna be a merry christmas!

Originally Posted by Amesvill

Does anyone know where Doernbechers usually get released at niketown, house of hoops, etc and how many pairs are there?
Usually online and Niketowns
Not sure about the number of pairs

This is my first Doernbecher release that I'll be attending. Can anyone offer valuable tips to help me acquire them or a few pairs. What's the release like for Niketown, NY? What's the best time to be there?(to be in the top 10) and about how many pairs of Doernbechers do they usually receive?

For people who order from ndc... are these even possible to get? How fast do they sell out? And will it be possible to order multiple sizes?

the last two sold out online immediately. I was lucky enough to get the 1's by calling around two days later. Since a GS is releasing as well im wonderin if HOH would get these too

^^^^

They shouldn't be hard to get because "everyone hates them".....well, at least they did a few weeks ago til they saw limited

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

^^^^

They shouldn't be hard to get because "everyone hates them".....well, at least they did a few weeks ago til they saw limited

Who didn't think they'd be limited? And I sure as hell don't like them a bit more. Won't be wasting my money, nor my time on my birthday for these duds.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

This is my first Doernbecher release that I'll be attending. Can anyone offer valuable tips to help me acquire them or a few pairs. What's the release like for Niketown, NY? What's the best time to be there?(to be in the top 10) and about how many pairs of Doernbechers do they usually receive?

For people who order from ndc... are these even possible to get? How fast do they sell out? And will it be possible to order multiple sizes?
Hard to get online but not impossible, and to get in the city your going to have to camp out for days. 

Ah!

Even tho i'm a big DOERNBECHER collaboration FAN and love the concepts.

I still think $175 is very much off the charts.

Whats the reason behind the $175 HIGH PRICE?!

Niketown Atlanta. Said they won't be getting these cause they are mainly a running store.....is there a niketown close to Tennessee?

Originally Posted by cristianm

Ah!

You think $175 is bad, its going to be $200 for retros next year. 

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Ah!

You don't read.  200 was the canadian dollar price.  160 will be the 2012 retro price.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Ah!

You don't read.  200 was the canadian dollar price.  160 will be the 2012 retro price.

Ight we'll see 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Ight we'll see 
roll.gif
roll.gif

they pay that much more? i knew australia paid a tone but dam  

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Honestly, you should prob just start lining up right now.

Ah!

charity

Ah!

if you like the shoes, it's a good cause.

Saw these in person yesterday,not bad,last year these idiots camped out for a week for the 3's I wonder how long the campout will last this year.

if ppl camp for more than 4 hours smh to them lol i cant wait to see a bunch of grown $%% men with superman kicks on lol. Not even some heat for the collection...i would expect a line of grade school children to cop these ;/

Back
Top Bottom