Air Jordan IV Doernbecher Charity NOVEMBER 5 2011 175.00 308497-015

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

This is my first Doernbecher release that I'll be attending. Can anyone offer valuable tips to help me acquire them or a few pairs. What's the release like for Niketown, NY? What's the best time to be there?(to be in the top 10) and about how many pairs of Doernbechers do they usually receive?

For people who order from ndc... are these even possible to get? How fast do they sell out? And will it be possible to order multiple sizes?
Hard to get online but not impossible, and to get in the city your going to have to camp out for days. 

roll.gif
. Nah but really the line for the DB isn't bad.. I was able to buy like 3 pairs III last year.. no more than 6 hours really needed if you wanna *guarantee your pair.

can anybody tell where a niketown in the south is....i know of the one in atlanta BUT they are a running store and NEVER get Jordan retros of any kind

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Any idea on the amount of pairs NY Niketown usually receives for Doernbecher releases?

Like 100 
grin.gif
.. can't remember off the top, but they have enough to go around.

WORST DB shorty must have been a crack baby or he just knows he wont make it to wear these so hes messing with all you beasts, either way i can use the inflation i dont see how people will justify reselling this ugly shoe for 400 no1 but collectors want hopefully they go

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

WORST DB shorty must have been a crack baby or he just knows he wont make it to wear these so hes messing with all you beasts, either way i can use the inflation i dont see how people will justify reselling this ugly shoe for 400 no1 but collectors want hopefully they go

Name: Isaiah ScottHometown: Milwaukie, ORHealth Issue: Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.Working with cancer patients all day, I know what these kids and their parents go through. For you to call his parents crackheads and that he won't make it long enough, is just so wrong in my book. I really do hope you don't get to experience what he or his parents go/ went through young man. Cancer is nothing to joke about.

Originally Posted by magc840

Name: Isaiah Scott Hometown: Milwaukie, OR Health Issue: Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Working with cancer patients all day, I know what these kids and their parents go through. For you to call his parents crackheads and that he won't make it long enough, is just so wrong in my book. I really do hope you don't get to exiperience what he or his parents go/ went through young man. Cancer is nothing to joke about.

young man? i go through 1st hand what those parents are goin thru relaxx nothing personal just talk man take it to the heart if you want just saturday night hennessy talking man 

I was in the hospital yesterday waiting for my people to get out of cancer surgery. I have a few people gone and a couple still here with lukemia too many people i cant even count on 1 hand how many ive lost to cancer alone, After all the funerals people grieving around me bruh trust me after a certain point loosing handfuls of people not patients where i work, im talkin family i get immune to this death ##%$ you talking bout where you work to me its all 1st hand up front family dropping like flys so it is what it is people get sick and die people get killed and die thats just the way of the world. Thanks for trying to play big brother but no thanks im a grown ++# man that has to expierience this atleast a few times a year eventually its nothin.

anyone know of any spots in ct/mass/penn/ getting the doernbechers? please help a nter out i really dont want to miss out on these.

Name: Isaiah Scott Hometown: Milwaukie, OR Health Issue: Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Working with cancer patients all day, I know what these kids and their parents go through. For you to call his parents crackheads and that he won't make it long enough, is just so wrong in my book. I really do hope you don't get to exiperience what he or his parents go/ went through young man. Cancer is nothing to joke about.

young man? i go through 1st hand what those parents are goin thru relaxx nothing personal just talk man take it to the heart if you want just saturday night hennessy talking man 

I was in the hospital yesterday waiting for my people to get out of cancer surgery. I have a few people gone and a couple still here with lukemia too many people i cant even count on 1 hand how many ive lost to cancer alone, After all the funerals people grieving around me bruh trust me after a certain point loosing handfuls of people not patients where i work, im talkin family i get immune to this death ##%$ you talking bout where you work to me its all 1st hand up front family dropping like flys so it is what it is people get sick and die people get killed and die thats just the way of the world. Thanks for trying to play big brother but no thanks im a grown ++# man that has to expierience this atleast a few times a year eventually its nothin.

A grown man that talks like an ignorant child who couldn't pass first grade? Damn failure

laugh.gif
 how does it go some players so far behind in the race they think that there actually winning.

^^Never liked you kid stay cool in IL everybody slips and falls you stay scary any man that asks me where i reside will get a straight answer but from you I get no answer. Youre a success? your taking the time out of your day to give your opinion on me when you know nothing im flattered but im a failure? man my job the money i make what i drive where i live the way i live while supporting a family you could never be approachable to me nor reach my level were on a message board mind your own and keep it moving stop worrying about others

CAUSE AS SOON AS YOU START WORRYING ABOUT OTHERS IS WHEN YOU FORGET ABOUT YOURSELF. BETTER YOURSELF DONT WORRY BOUT ME CAUSE IM LIVIN. IM A PLAYER ON THE COURT AT THE FREE THROW LINE YOU LAMES ARE NOTHING BUT FANS TRYING TO MAKE AN IMPACT WITH YOUR FOAM FINGERS GET OUTTA HERE.

What are you talking about? You never asked me where I reside, I don't think anyone asked (nor gives a damn) where you live? You must be makin that big money since you're trying to sell some jacket in your sig LMAO

Go to sleep, child

BACK THE THE THREAD ON TOPIC

Just got word about 20 minutes ago on the DB 4's hopefully I will have my shipment by OCT,31 before release date these will be interesting to look at wonder if the'll reach 400 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pookdogg

can anybody tell where a niketown in the south is....i know of the one in atlanta BUT they are a running store and NEVER get Jordan retros of any kind
Well bro, all I can say is I copped my db6's from the Niketown in Lenox Mall when they released a couple years ago, and I know of a few folks who got the db3s from them last year...so I don't see why they wouldn't be getting the db4s as well.  As far as other Niketowns in the southern area, the only other one I can think of is the one in Miami - 305-740-0121

You seem to lack the maturity and sensitivity of a grown man. What if someone said to you, "I hope your 'people' who got out of that cancer surgery live long enough for you to make them wear these shoes that you're getting on the 31st. And I hope those grieving parents at those funerals you went to have enough crack to go around. Oops sorry, nothing personal just talk." How does that feel?

First hand experience is having yourself or a member of your immediate family (parents, your kids, or siblings.. to make sure you know what that means) suffer from cancer. I have it on my father's side of the family. All of my old man's siblings who died, died of cancer. And I could only imagine how it must be to deal with the pain of possibly losing a child. Trust me kid, I would not make fun of someone going through cancer.

I hope you live a long and healthy life kid, and never get to REALLY have first hand experience with cancer. I would not want to have some poor guy take care of a grown imbecile, I mean man like yourself. Imagine having you go through cancer education
laugh.gif
..maybe the psychology part will fix you! Big brother out.

Originally Posted by Pookdogg

NT ATL will have them.

Originally Posted by spadeace

anyone know of any spots in ct/mass/penn/ getting the doernbechers? please help a nter out i really dont want to miss out on these.

isn't there a Nikestore in Boston?

I really hope Cash is Clay passes these up, that way hill be able to use that money towards getting help.

Back
Top Bottom