Air Jordan IX Wht/Blk/Red First Look **8/7/10 Release**

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 617collector

Pass rather have the 02's or the cdp's

da 2002's suck, cracks for days....i want to buy another pair to replace but scared that all IX's will chip.
my 02's are worn and have zero chipping. i thought that the cdp's had bad leather quality. the 10's seem to have good quality.

I don't understand why JB has released this shoe so many times. I honestly don't like them and would rather prefer JB to release more Xs like the Chicagos' and Carolinas'. I'm sure they would move faster than these.

Originally Posted by JorPun662

I don't understand why JB has released this shoe so many times. I honestly don't like them and would rather prefer JB to release more Xs like the Chicagos' and Carolinas'. I'm sure they would move faster than these.

They try to "by time" and maximize on releasing an original colorway. 

they changed the jordqn sign on the mens sz compared to the 02's and cdps.... its a smaller red jumpamn on the side and its facing the right not the left minor changes lol

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

they changed the jordqn sign on the mens sz compared to the 02's and cdps.... its a smaller red jumpamn on the side and its facing the right not the left minor changes lol

man, I didn't realize that until I saw some pics yesterday, did they reverse the jumpman on the powder and citrus?

The Powder Blue IX's jumpman is facing the "OG'" way on the left shoe, which is the reverse jumpman. The Citrus does not, neither on the Charcoals.

i think the jumpman on the powder and citrus are correct...i dotn see why need need ot make difference in things like the direction the jumpman is facgin when you can look at the material quality and tell which is which

Def one of the LEAST hyped releases in a very long time.  Even less important than the "flu games" and "cherry" 12s.  I admit, I am not a fan of these and was passing.  But like others have said, if I see on disco for under $100...I may pick up as a beater Jordan for sure.

Originally Posted by eod0807

i think the jumpman on the powder and citrus are correct...i dotn see why need need ot make difference in things like the direction the jumpman is facgin when you can look at the material quality and tell which is which

Citrus

air-jordan-9-citrus-615x382.jpg

Powder

AJ9Blue.jpg

OG's

air-jordan-9-powder-blue-tt-3.jpg

The OG jumpman faces towards the left, "reverse".     Not a big difference, but in comparison, you can see it.

Originally Posted by bulls90s

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The reversed jumpman doesn't bother me at all. Still a nice shoe.

Doesn't bother me either, what's funny to me is the inconsistency of Jordan Brand, one colorway has it, and the other one doesn't. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by bulls90s

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The reversed jumpman doesn't bother me at all. Still a nice shoe.

Doesn't bother me either, what's funny to me is the inconsistency of Jordan Brand, one colorway has it, and the other one doesn't. 
laugh.gif
They probably did that on purpose so that the cdp ix buyers wouldnt get mad they released without a pack

Or they leave the door wide open to re-release all these colorways again in 2-3 years, and just reverse the jumpman
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 617collector

Pass rather have the 02's or the cdp's

da 2002's suck, cracks for days....i want to buy another pair to replace but scared that all IX's will chip.
2002's>2010

cdp 9s >> these as well. 2010s look HORRIBLE.
i don't care how deformed ya thing they look..if da 2010's dont chip or crack then by da default they >>>>>> 2002 & CDP's.

now can someone confirm if anyone has had any of crack on em yet?
nerd.gif

Lucky me the #1 Foot Locker here in my city got a pair on size 13. Tried them on today and it was very comfortable inside.
I'm copping the pair tomorrow since I didn't bring enough money today. Then I'll order the AJVII Olympics online after.
Man, with all these IX released and some colorways yet to be released, I could say that this year is the year of the Jordan IX's!

I saw them in person today, and they are actually not that bad. Waiting for them to go on sale.

Word of warning though, some pair's toebox are more jacked up and banana %+% shape than others.

Back
Top Bottom