Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Thanks. I've noticed from the most recent pics they've been looking better and not like the ashy suede on the VI's.

I wonder if they decided to change the suede or if the first batch of pics were samples.

And I for one don't mind the blue tint if it cuts down on yellowing.

I have to see these in person, I expect a lot since I have the 99's.

^I think these has Nubuck or Durabuck on it not suade, and maybe the earlier sample has suade or it is the lighting that makes it ashy. The upper on these are so soft and feels like top notch in person , not paper thin at all. You guys have to see it in person to appreciate it and the blue tint is only on the soles and not the side panels btw or is not noticeable at all . and this is coming from a guy who owns 1999 and 2007 releases

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

^I think these has Nubuck or Durabuck on it not suade, and maybe the earlier sample has suade or it is the lighting that makes it ashy. The upper on these are so soft and feels like top notch in person , not paper thin at all. You guys have to see it in person to appreciate it and the blue tint is only on the soles and not the side panels btw or is not noticeable at all . and this is coming from a guy who owns 1999 and 2007 releases
Thanks for the info. Your description is making me wanna cop. I hope its an easy one but Im sure that a lot of those that said "pass" will be in line come release day.

Been Fighting The Urge To Buy A Pair Of Shoes But These WILL Be Getting Picked Up. I Hope They Moved Them Back To The 20th Of August. Thats Even Better...

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

Air Jordan Retro 5 "Black Silver" aka Air Jordan Retro 5 "Ashy Larry"
Got these in today IMO pics don't do these shoe justice, they are not ashy at all in person . Nubuck is real nice my only complaint is it has 3M dust all over that can only be seen on pics w/ flash. Overall build is real good and comfortable as well

b0c15bfaf750c2acd153c36ef812f7ab68e69a5_r.jpg

f4f2532fbcfaf542c3dabd18042cb774d5a2412_r.jpg

WOW! these look totally different ...def cop
where did you grab them from so early?

Originally Posted by ilikethemds

Air Jordan Retro 5 "Black Silver" aka Air Jordan Retro 5 "Ashy Larry"
Got these in today IMO pics don't do these shoe justice, they are not ashy at all in person . Nubuck is real nice my only complaint is it has 3M dust all over that can only be seen on pics w/ flash. Overall build is real good and comfortable as well

b0c15bfaf750c2acd153c36ef812f7ab68e69a5_r.jpg

f4f2532fbcfaf542c3dabd18042cb774d5a2412_r.jpg

Yooo these pictures make the other pictures look like trash! I'm definitely copping after seeing this!

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

ballerdoc, how do they fit? True to size?
Yup they do fit true to size, actually these are sz 12 and not my usual sz 13s because I was hoping that they fit half size big like the recent retros but unfortunately they dont
laugh.gif
 So I have ordered my sz 13 and maybe pass these pair to a friend
ohwell.gif

a popular guy on wdwyt tombz making me regret selling my pair a few years back, smh i might pick up if i can get a ds pair for around 120 130.

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

ballerdoc, how do they fit? True to size?
Yup they do fit true to size, actually these are sz 12 and not my usual sz 13s because I was hoping that they fit half size big like the recent retros but unfortunately they dont
laugh.gif
 So I have ordered my sz 13 and maybe pass these pair to a friend
ohwell.gif
Well of course they wouldn't fit...you ordered a size smaller, not half a size.

Call me Eggo because I keep waffeling on this release. I was not buying at first, I softened a bit to I need to see them 1st now I am leaning toward the cop. Shoe is my 2nd favorite Jordan of all time.

Back
Top Bottom