Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

i just got my tracking number from footalog today and i ordered my shoes on may 31st

over 2weeks for a tracking number is a joke

i will never deal with them again............................................peace

Baby J- Hopefully you are still reading the thread, quick question. You mention Canada and Asisa, what about Europe? Can you confirm they will release there?

sorry, but i refuse to pay $250+ for these. we all know the quality of retros and it is simply NOT worth it. i would pay retail if they dropped in the states,but not a penny above. it feels so good to know that i have finally gotten the monkey off my back known as jb. i feel free now. it used to actual be verydifficult for me to pass up on certain releases, even regardless of the price.

not anymore jb, i'm on to u. your products are a shell of what they used to be and i rebuke u!!
laugh.gif

im looking at some of the prices that dudes are dropping on these and im thinking to myself "is it that serious?" cant be...when i copped my fire rediii's they were 120 or 125 so for me to drop well more than double the retail price for the same $40 shoe is beyond me and thats not from the stance of menot having it...i just cant spend 275+ on these....props to those who copped tho they look good in pics....just not 275-300 good

Any places up in Windsor, Ontario? My people stay in Detroit...I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind takin' a trip cross the border for me lol.

Sorry to break the news to everyone... It's official..
Here's the letter:

Recently you requested personal assistance from Nike. Below is a
summary of your inquiry and our response.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Air Jordan Retro III - True Blue

Discussion Thread
Response to your email: (Aaron) - 06/15/2009 09:29 AM
Hi Eddie,

I think its great to see your looking for those awesome Jordans. I have heard alot about these specific ones.

I did some heavy searching for the True Blue Jordan Retro 3s and found out that they will be a summer release only in Europe and Asia.
I would have to suggest to find people you might know in those countries to help you purchase this shoe. I do have to say we will be releasing some amazingpacks coming up of the Jordan Retro 1s though.

I hope you keep looking into the Jordans!

Thanks,
Aaron
Nike

Customer (Eddie Anthony) - 06/14/2009 01:42 PM
Hello, I would like to know if these shoes will be releasing in the US? Because the rumor has been that these will be an international release, excluding theUS. Thanks, Eddie

I guess JB will not be getting my money then... Have not purchased a Jordan in a year and will not buy anything in the future

Originally Posted by Tweezy

Here's the letter:

Subject

Discussion Thread
Hi Eddie,

I think its great to see your looking for those awesome Jordans. I have heard alot about these specific ones.

I did some heavy searching for the True Blue Jordan Retro 3s and found out that they will be a summer release only in Europe and Asia.
I would have to suggest to find people you might know in those countries to help you purchase this shoe. I do have to say we will be releasing some amazing packs coming up of the Jordan Retro 1s though.

Thanks,
Aaron
Nike

Hello, I would like to know if these shoes will be releasing in the US? Because the rumor has been that these will be an international release, excluding the US. Thanks, Eddie

tired.gif

that's pretty bunk man.. you can still get em right now for 250 in an unmarked box.. and just to let everyone know, in case you don't already, thesamples of these DID have the NIKE AIR on the back.. did not see them myself, but talked with someone that owns them.. and it is fa sho. too bad they took itoff.. and sorry if i'm dumb and late on this, because i did not read 80 pages of kids asking questions..

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

So Canada won't get them right?

The Gold/Black Spiz'ike that was an "International Release". and Canada got 'em. So, there is hope for anyone who is located in Canada.

Originally Posted by gstbmn

Originally Posted by Tweezy

Here's the letter:

Subject

Discussion Thread
Hi Eddie,

I would have to suggest to find people you might know in those countries to help you purchase this shoe. I do have to say we will be releasing some amazing packs coming up of the Jordan Retro 1s though.

Thanks,
Aaron
Nike

Hello, I would like to know if these shoes will be releasing in the US? Because the rumor has been that these will be an international release, excluding the US. Thanks, Eddie

tired.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
So much for august.....better get on that International sitehustle.....:::SIGH::::

Back
Top Bottom