Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

Stop hoping guys and just spend some bread on these. 200+ pages and most Of the pages towards the end are people hoping and praying. Haha. They aren'tcommin out to the US and I hope these don't come out here. Don't sleep guys cus there are heat.

Damn, I have to sell my pair since I decided to cop a half sz smaller. Nobody wants to trade for a sz 12. So now I'm looking to cop but ebay prices arecrazy! Almost 300 with shipping.

Originally Posted by iliaden

These are nice, but ill will save my money for another pack of the 4/19.

I live in Denmark and we dont have any Jordan hype here, so we do have most of the J's but they cost someting like $220 for the True Blue.
eek.gif

Im Danish too! I bought my pair in Copenhagen for 212 but since I live in florida i got the tax refunded and all that so i ended up gettin them real cheap, notto many danish NTers or even Jordanheads

Originally Posted by lysolflow

^^^ poverty? stop talkin...

this was the same way the cool grey spizzys was... and they got general'ed over here and folks was coppin for a lil over 100 bucks... watch..
i'll be very happy if i can cop a size 10 of these for "lil over 100 bucks" in 2010.... fire red 3's released as a GR here acouple of years ago and I had to pay $125, you really think these true blues would GR release in 2010 for less than $125, i doubt it......more like $150. ...but i think if they do release, i bet lot of people are gonna go out and buy a pair even though they already have one

I just hope white/cement III's come out with Nike Air. The III is the best looking shoe with Nike Air, and really thats the only shoe that matters to meright now. If the True Blues had Nike Air they wouldve been copped in Quadruples. No Lie.

i ended up buying these off of GP and the fact that these will probably never come to the states. i don't think i'll ever wear them though.. idon't even want to wear them.

Wow! Pages still adding to this forum! LOL

Funny how this forum stays open and we will never see them release in the states.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

i ended up buying these off of GP and the fact that these will probably never come to the states. i don't think i'll ever wear them though.. i don't even want to wear them.
something wrong with this, if you ask me

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

i ended up buying these off of GP and the fact that these will probably never come to the states. i don't think i'll ever wear them though.. i don't even want to wear them.
something wrong with this, if you ask me
I concur... but whatever

The life of Jordans is definitely getting shorter.... I've worn my CG Spizikes less than 6 times and the midsole is already craccing and splitting . . . .same thing happened with my Aqua 8's which I've worn more than 6 times but very gently over the past two years . . . . I've seriously gotta getwhat I need and get out . . . they simply aren't worth my hard-earned dollar anymore
tired.gif

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

I believe Waldo knows of what he speaks...
hopefully ur both correct, but u cannot say for sure that they will not release in the U.S.

how many times in the past have we seen a "jumpman23 online only" or "europe only" release and then see the same shoe release again instore or on another website? recent examples include, blk/uni blue xii's, white/fire red spizikes, & cool grey spizikes.

never say never.

Originally Posted by psypha

Stop hoping guys and just spend some bread on these. 200+ pages and most Of the pages towards the end are people hoping and praying. Haha. They aren't commin out to the US and I hope these don't come out here. Don't sleep guys cus there are heat.
HYPEBEAST ALERT.

These will come out in the USA. You better brag to all your buddies that have a re-retro that hasn't come out in America while you can, because it wontlast long.

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

The life of Jordans is definitely getting shorter.... I've worn my CG Spizikes less than 6 times and the midsole is already craccing and splitting . . . . same thing happened with my Aqua 8's which I've worn more than 6 times but very gently over the past two years . . . . I've seriously gotta get what I need and get out . . . they simply aren't worth my hard-earned dollar anymore
tired.gif

exactly what i have been thinking!! after i receive my True Blue's from "caliroots" for $175 shippepd
tongue.gif
, i am looking at next years "SLAM DUNK" pack as the concludingchapter as a Jordan Brand consumer. nowadays, id just rather spend a FRACTION of the price for some HIGHQUALITY shoes from ADIDAS.

GOOD BYE JORDAN BRAND <<<<<<<<<< STANKY CHEAPARSES

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

There are stores filled with these in Europe.

I'll kill myself before I pay a cent over retail+tax or shipping for these.
thats how the US will see a "release," aka euro transfers. at least thats my assumption

Originally Posted by hotbutter

exactly what i have been thinking!! after i receive my True Blue's from "caliroots" for $175 shippepd
tongue.gif
, i am looking at next years "SLAM DUNK" pack as the concluding chapter as a Jordan Brand consumer. nowadays, id just rather spend a FRACTION of the price for some HIGHQUALITY shoes from ADIDAS.

GOOD BYE JORDAN BRAND <<<<<<<<<< STANKY CHEAPARSES
who care what u think??

I want these, but I am not willing to pay $200+ for a pair of shoes that will crack after wearing for only 3-5 times... It is inevitable with 3s and 4s....Can't JB create a more durable AJ III & AJ IV?

Originally Posted by kob8

I want these, but I am not willing to pay $200+ for a pair of shoes that will crack after wearing for only 3-5 times... It is inevitable with 3s and 4s.... Can't JB create a more durable AJ III & AJ IV?
Ya but then everyone would just complain that they changed something on the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom