Air Jordan retro IV THUNDER QUICKSTRIKE 12/22 before the end of the year

yeah it looks like there's a full size run but can't add to cart either. Either people jumped on that or maybe the site's just buggin.

Last edited:
Got the size 11.5 in from livestock. These are great looking shoes. But unfortunately black is just not an everyday color for me. So will look to find a new home for these in hopes of getting a WC IV.

I don't like the Tours (or Lightnings), but I wish JB would re-release those 1's. The Thunders and the New Loves are the only black and yellow J's I need in my life.
smokin.gif

I was able to pick up a pair from sheik at inland center mall today, the guy said they got a late shipment of them.

Got a size 10.5 DS but I need a size 9 so if anyone wants to trade let me know.

I need help...

In a trade of Olympic VI & Thunder IV, both DS and same size, what do you feel needs to be added to make the trade even at least in terms of value?

Do these and the black and reds fit true to size or a little big? I see these online for 240-280..I'm trying to remain patient though. Hoping for a 220

Do these and the black and reds fit true to size or a little big? I see these online for 240-280..I'm trying to remain patient though. Hoping for a 220

The Black Cements I needed to go up half a size.

:nerd:

But the Thunders I stayed TTS.

Tried on both pairs before purchase.

Plaza Bonita San Diego just received their shipment for all in SoCal. Most sized still available.

Regret not doubling on these.

Didn't have the '06 pair so I didn't know what to expect, pictures just made the shoes look like a normal black and yellow sneaker, but when you have them in person.. 
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Gonna rock the **** out of em.

Last edited:
These shoes CREASE LIKE HELL.  I just tried them on and walked around my living room for a bit and there's a BIG LINE ON THE TOEBOX.  *****?!

These shoes CREASE LIKE HELL.  I just tried them on and walked around my living room for a bit and there's a BIG LINE ON THE TOEBOX.  *****?!

They all crease.
Though, NuBuck is less noticeable than buttery, soft, white leather.
All you can do is Wear them and love it, playboy... :smokin

Back
Top Bottom