Air Jordan Retro XII French Blue - April 2016 NO BUYING, SELLING, OR TRADING

Guessing the delay is for some Retailers can receive even more pairs for release day. Looking like a massive GR on the way. Resellers might want to sit this one out.

Last edited:
But weren't your thirst levels up there for the slam dunk 6s?...

Hmm
You're right, it didn't matter that the shoe was based on an manga/anime I read/watched (Slam Dunk 6s) or that it was the first Jordan that started the Air Jordan sneaker lined is an iconic shoe (Chicago 1s). Read the statement before commenting but you know some people on NT read what they want to read so...

my dtlr did tickets  today for these,all other stores say next wk.make sure to check you local retailer for info.

Mine came in last week. TTS was fine for me. Half size down might fit me too but I think that could be too tight.

Last edited:
Tts width, .5 size too big in toe. Great shoe, not so great fit. Still happy though to have both pairs so far

View media item 1954220First time posting. Got fb12s in the mail today. Out the box there is a scratch on the toe. Nike says they'll return but not exchange.
Thoughts? How to fix it?

I would hang on to em, try to get a retail pair on 4/2 then either return the scuffed ones, sell em, or wear em out...
Mine came in early last week and they have some glue marks but fine other than that. I will be trying to get another pair and return these or trade for the masters... Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Threw these on today just to go to trader joes. Throwing them back in the box until the first 80° day.

Apologies if posted already, more videos and photos of them. So nice. 
smokin.gif

No big deal with the week delay of release, I can wait for these bad boys. Congrats to those who already got them.

These will sellout because it is still tax season :rofl:

Enough with this tax season talk, not everyone depends on tax money to buy shoes, ppl buy Jordan's all year round and most of the Jordans sell out, besides those lows and 8's and the other crap Jordans

Enough with this tax season talk, not everyone depends on tax money to buy shoes, ppl buy Jordan's all year round and most of the Jordans sell out, besides those lows and 8's and the other crap Jordans
The maroon 6's sat for a little, I got my Chris Paul 13's days after RD. Hell even the 72-10's were still in the mall on RD. Shoes don't sell out around my way unless it's tax time. It's the truth

For future reference since I guess you missed it this 
roll.gif
means I was JOKING.  I have been shooting holes in this theory over in the Masters thread.  RELAX

Worked out for me these gettin pushed back to next week. I'm mad busy these next few days. It would have been stressful gathering raffle tickets. The shoe gawds looked out lol

These will sellout because it is still tax season :rofl:

My man i'm waiting on this $1,000 + refund check right now :smokin :lol: But y'all also know i've been down for these from the jump. Said it when we first got the rumors, this is the one shoe this year that I cannot miss. Been waiting too damn long. And with or without the tax money i've already got $220 put aside for these. :pimp:

That's crazy bcuz when I copped my DFA IV's from DTLR the asst. mgr told everyone in the store the same date May 21st...but I pulled out the J23 app n showed her 04/02. She disagreed.

True I think 4/2 is actually the wrong date. Unless family stores release on one day and boutiques on another

Back
Top Bottom