Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

roll.gif
@ not realizing its a joke
roll.gif
 @ reading out of context.

I can't get my WC rewards coupon to work. I know there is a trick. Am I entering it in the wrong field or something? Anyone help? :nerd:

William Smith trying to sell 2 size 11  black tongues already for 235?! LOL

Your typical Hypebeast... Dude couldn't even wait until they sell out online to post that crap... These release will be like FR3, FNL will have almost FSR sizes popping up for the next few weeks. I see both those pairs ending up as returns.

Last edited:
Didn't cop because still have my 06 pair but "stood in line" on NDC to see if I could get thru and it was almost instant. First time on ANY Jordan release. Took waaaaay more time for my Weatherman Foams.

Your typical Hypebeast... Dude couldn't even wait until they sell out online to post that crap... These release will be like FR3, FNL will have almost FSR sizes popping up for the new few weeks. I see both those pairs ending up as returns.
:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I hope this is just a terrible attempt at sarcasm

Last edited:
see i never knew they had links. back in the day you just went on the nike site and they were there to order. when everyone said they was live i went straight to nikestore website. all they had was the kids up hiding the mens sizes in ****
mean.gif

how do you get this ebates extension? i was on chrome

smh damn that ebates rebate coulda made up for that huge *** california tax
mean.gif
Yeah some releases are Twitter Link Only and can only be accessed through the link. For the extension just search Ebates on the Chrome Web Store 

LOL I just wokeup and saw your comment 25 mins ago alright yall leaving the thread till I get mine in the mail back to bed... then I keep reading 10 minutes ago, 5 mins ago, 3 mins ago, 40 sec ago...
roll.gif

just thought that was kinda funny
tongue.gif

Tried to go back to sleep but i couldnt its hard when u wake up at 6 am and have to focus on a computer. Im the type of person that is usually up for the day when i wake up but i thought that since. I got done so quick i coukd just fall back asleep but nope couldnt so i came back for the mischief that goes on after drop time

Am I the only one that cannot add anything to cart on NDC? The past two days on NDC the search bar is located in the middle of the screen which doesn't allow me to click on anything. I've cleared cache and cookies, restarted the pc and still nothing. :smh:
View media item 560874

not sure if I should buy them, I've always wanted a pair but I feel like I don't get enough opportunities to wear what I already have

try in the coupon code field

Enter it in the "Coupon" section and it should work.

Thanks for trying to help but it still says "Ooops we didn't recognize that coupon code"...I double checked it a few times too. Really strange. Prob pass on these without the discount. Was never too wild about them and I just got a Raging Bull pack earlier in the week. My 5 quota has probably been hit for the week. 8)

Production seems high on these or everyone are just too broke from all the release this month. August has been brutal on my pocket.

Back
Top Bottom