Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

mean.gif
which is a shame

they should've been da 2007 black and silver durabuck material..

jordan070119g1.jpg

air-jordan-v.jpg
Those days are gone man. And honestly I think 07 Aquas and Playoffs are the last shoes to have actual decent quality Suede and I've owned retros from 99. I remember saying 07s had bad quality. Its funny what you end up asking for when you think about quality from back in the days till now. But I still cant complain when im copping anyway.

PPL should understand  that they arent making a pair of Metallics so they wont use the Same Materials.  Honestly I miss the Oiled Suede they used on the Olive 5s. All in all these are supposed to have their own identity. Its a pretty good marketing ploy because ppl cant stop talking about these whether its good or bad ashy or brushed flat.

Listen I want a pair regardless ! My only issue is I don't think these are releasing in Canada.

Unless some good NT pplz can help. 8)

Last edited:
Or maybe that's what pre release looks like. You could get a whole different finish once released by JB, you never know guys. I have seen certain things pre release that was diff come RD. I know that's a big reach, considering that's the whole finish. But fingers crossed.

roll.gif
somebody been kicking bags of flour
and they came from a jordan brand athlete thats the thing...lololol i opened the box like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

he sent lowtop 11's toro iv's and these ...i told his jb rep blk toes he sent lowtop 11's smh 

Yall spazzing out over shoes yall dont like. Its okay let us cook if they are that bad lol.. If i spent this much time ranting/venting in the fire red fours thread i wouldnt have life tssss...

mean.gif
which is a shame

they should've been da 2007 black and silver durabuck material..

jordan070119g1.jpg

air-jordan-v.jpg
Those days are gone man. And honestly I think 07 Aquas and Playoffs are the last shoes to have actual decent quality Suede and I've owned retros from 99. I remember saying 07s had bad quality. Its funny what you end up asking for when you think about quality from back in the days till now. But I still cant complain when im copping anyway.
im saying though..da suns VIII's got durabuck....

Kids sizes have Durabuck, but men's get the ashy nubuck? Smh! Still would prefer the suns 8's over these in a heartbeat. IMO.

if these were duraback...

duraback black grapes >>> white grapes

instantly for me lol

IDC if white grapes is OG colorway. If this was duraback these would be automatically must cop shoe... but since its suede im on the fence.

Black duraback jordans are always :smokin

Last edited:
^ it's true. they wanna match so bad? just wear it butt *** nekkid with the ashy shoes. perfect match

Them pics don't look that good but the grape color way is classic...I like nubuck on my bailey n moyorboat 9s though so im waiting for more official photos

Them pics don't look that good but the grape color way is classic...I love nubuck on my bailey n motorboat 9s though so im waiting for more official photos

STOP HATING on the ashy shoes.

To some of the brothas in here that love to be all matchy matchy, you know damn well these would match perfect with your ashy knees.

Lmao !

That's what I am saying ^^^^^^ wait for the final !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom