Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I just don't understand JBs reasoning with changing materials on some shoes and not all. Like Bred IVs, Metallic Vs and these get the "Ashy" suede but Charcoal VIIs, Thunder IVs and Suns VIIIs get the good stuff? Some1 explain.

so they could retro it 5 years from now with the correct material

$$$$$

Its was a QS. I have both receipts from when I purchased and took them back (Footlocker). 

whaaaa? trying to critical think what you said. But the only way to have your second sentence make sense is by replacing the "QS" in your first sentence with "real purchase".

Anybody not receive a confirmation email from Footaction? My paypal payment process says "Completed" yet no confirmation email.. Should I be worried?

Question to the ones who got theirs from FNL: how did you get through? From the link via Twitter or the link posted earlier in this thread? The link posted in the thread didn't work for me even after release time, sizes didn't show up.

office-space-o.gif
Calm down with your lame gif and bushwack bill lp,, it was a joke ,watch the movie "IdenityThief" , then you might see what I meant.

EASY COP PHRASE SHOULD BE PHASED OUT AND ELIMINATED. NO SUCH THING ANYMORE.

EASY COP:

1. STROLLING IN TO SHOE STORE JUST BROWSING, NOT KNOWING A GOOD COLORWAY IN A SHOE HAS DROPPED AND ALL SIZES AVAILABLE. EMPLOYEE EVEN TAKES THE TIME TO UNLACE SHOE FOR YOU TO TRY ON :lol:
2. FULL SIZE RUN ON ONLINE SITES MONTHS AFTER RELEASE. NO COUNTDOWN CLOCK OR CRASHES.

NOT EASY COP:

1. ANY AMOUNT OF WAITING, WHETHER IT BE 1 HOUR OR DAYS.
2. WAKING UP EARLY, EVEN 5 MINUTES BEFORE DROP TIME TO COP ONLINE. YOU CHANGED YOUR SLEEP PATTERN FOR SHOES.
3. "PUTTING IN WORK". HAVING TO CALL MULTIPLE STORES, HIT THE STREETS, FAKE MAKE FRIENDS WITH EMPLOYEES.
4. ORDERING FROM OVERSEAS.
5. HOUNDING RESTOCKS.

EASY COP:

1. STROLLING IN TO SHOE STORE JUST BROWSING, NOT KNOWING A GOOD COLORWAY IN A SHOE HAS DROPPED AND ALL SIZES AVAILABLE. EMPLOYEE EVEN TAKES THE TIME TO UNLACE SHOE FOR YOU TO TRY ON :lol:
2. FULL SIZE RUN ON ONLINE SITES MONTHS AFTER RELEASE. NO COUNTDOWN CLOCK OR CRASHES.

NOT EASY COP:

2. WAKING UP EARLY, EVEN 5 MINUTES BEFORE DROP TIME TO COP ONLINE. YOU CHANGED YOUR SLEEP PATTERN FOR SHOES.
3. "PUTTING IN WORK". HAVING TO CALL MULTIPLE STORES, HIT THE STREETS, FAKE MAKE FRIENDS WITH EMPLOYEES.
5. HOUNDING RESTOCKS.

it was a easy cop for me. my brother held me down at his store, rolled up there at 2 PM to pick up my shoes. woke up at 6:50 to get a pair for my homie from Nike.com, checked out, and went back to sleep.

but i agree that so many people are overusing the term "easy cop" when they barely got a pair at all. i hope everyone who wants these gets them. I see them settling at $220-$250 when its all said and done.

EASY COP:

NOT EASY COP:

5. HOUNDING RESTOCKS.

QFT

EASY COP:

1. STROLLING IN TO SHOE STORE JUST BROWSING, NOT KNOWING A GOOD COLORWAY IN A SHOE HAS DROPPED AND ALL SIZES AVAILABLE. EMPLOYEE EVEN TAKES THE TIME TO UNLACE SHOE FOR YOU TO TRY ON
laugh.gif

NOT EASY COP:

5. HOUNDING RESTOCKS.
Some areas are still like that though.  I see you're in Houston (the 4th most populated city in the US), obviously you're gonna run into major issues in person.  I'm out here in Va in between the suburbs and the sticks (country).  There's still spots that fly under the radar.  You just have to network and know all your available options.

Question to the ones who got theirs from FNL: how did you get through? From the link via Twitter or the link posted earlier in this thread? The link posted in the thread didn't work for me even after release time, sizes didn't show up.

I used the link from here and was able to checkout by 7:01AM

Anybody not receive a confirmation email from Footaction? My paypal payment process says "Completed" yet no confirmation email.. Should I be worried?

Yes..

I would call tomorrow morning.. Also check your spam/junk folder.. Maybe it's there.

Last edited:

EASY COP:

NOT EASY COP:

5. HOUNDING RESTOCKS.
Some areas are still like that though.  I see you're in Houston (the 4th most populated city in the US), obviously you're gonna run into major issues in person.  I'm out here in Va in between the suburbs and the sticks (country).  There's still spots that fly under the radar.  You just have to network and know all your available options.

HAVING TO NETWORK = NOT EASY COP IN MY BOOK. THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS NETWORKING BACK IN THE DAY. YOU JUST WALKED IN AND COPPED.

WAKING UP EARLY = NOT EASY COP. EVEN IF YOU WOKE UP 1-10 MINUTES BEFORE THE RELEASE.

i knew it was ndc or bust for me after a certain point. needless to say i missed out. i wanted these. but quite honestly, at least for the time being, IDGAF! i missed out and life goes on. but then again these were far from must haves. but even still it's just a pair of shoes. i have to keep myself in this mode of thought for all releases and i'll be winning.

i missed out on every website and i literally slept on the euro sites... i was out cold on friday night :lol:... instead of spending money on these i bought mad gear at the outlets :pimp: but i will buy these once the price settles down :smh:

i missed out on every website and i literally slept on the euro sites... i was out cold on friday night
laugh.gif
... instead of spending money on these i bought mad gear at the outlets
pimp.gif
but i will buy these once the price settles down
mean.gif
buy now, these prob wont re-release. This type of material prob costs more than the pleather and they wont re release :D

HAVING TO NETWORK = NOT EASY COP IN MY BOOK. THERE WAS NO SUCH THING AS NETWORKING BACK IN THE DAY. YOU JUST WALKED IN AND COPPED.

WAKING UP EARLY = NOT EASY COP. EVEN IF YOU WOKE UP 1-10 MINUTES BEFORE THE RELEASE.
You still have to call around to get an idea of each locations stock.  Proximity plays a role in determining how stocks will be distributed. Even back in the day J's only sat on shelves for so long.  I guess I should've been more clear when I said networking.  Either way, I woke up 10am, went to th gym, grabbed a bite, and purchased my pair from my local spot little after 2pm.  = Easy Cop! 

This!! i'm in portland & we get no love for sneakers even though nike is right in our backyard. it was twitter rsvp (no bots) or bust. slept on the us releases. failed on end and size! hopefully the reseller prices will go down!

You still have to call around to get an idea of each locations stock.  Proximity plays a role in determining how stocks will be distributed. Even back in the day J's only sat on shelves for so long.  I guess I should've been more clear when I said networking.  Either way, I woke up 10am, went to th gym, grabbed a bite, and purchased my pair from my local spot little after 2pm.  = Easy Cop! 
You must be lucky.  Where do you live?  Try this schedule in the Bay Area and I guarantee you still wearing Converse for the next 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom