Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

No disrespect Baby, its teh internets...you never know..but I see my nike.com info popped up..so good looking out on the link! So did they EVER have any 9-10.5on that site? The flip game is too much of a hassle for a few bucks of profit, and I didnt want to take a size from someone who needed it anyway. I just hopethat I can get my 9.5 on RD! Anyone confirm that there will be some left? Or is this they Hype Machine at NIKE behind these slips in releases lol

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

No disrespect Baby, its teh internets...you never know..but I see my nike.com info popped up..so good looking out on the link! So did they EVER have any 9-10.5 on that site? The flip game is too much of a hassle for a few bucks of profit, and I didnt want to take a size from someone who needed it anyway. I just hope that I can get my 9.5 on RD! Anyone confirm that there will be some left? Or is this they Hype Machine at NIKE behind these slips in releases lol
They popped up last week on October 28th, and yes 9-10.5 was available on flash and non flash site. FSR.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

hurry up

You wont get the swoosh discount but get them now.
Good lookin out on the link. I got my pairs already, but I'm sure others will be appreciative.

Interesting that it started out not having any 9-10.5. I don't think that's a good sign for release date.

I just hope Nike process's everyone's orders. To me I don't think NDC will have a restock of the sizes that sold out when the 14th finally comesaround and if they do there will be very few pairs of those sizes.

Since I'm in a semi good mood and have an extra 10 that I don't need, whoever is that size and missed out on both NDC drops and wants a pair at costjust pm me. You will pay what I paid retail, tax, shipping (206.39) + shipping to you. PM me

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

hurry up

I bought two pairs, size 11.5....thank you so much for the link. I copped each for $112 shipped with different CC's so hopefully I get both
man...glad i got my two in that size last week

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

hurry up

I bought two pairs, size 11.5....thank you so much for the link. I copped each for $112 shipped with different CC's so hopefully I get both
man...glad i got my two in that size last week
Me to, props to Freshair (I'm pretty sure he's the one who first posted the link) Also Ballerific the limit was 5 so I'm pretty sureyou should get both regardless.

I guess this is foreal, they are taking stock off the website. Now 9-13 are sold out.

haha..I see you KC...glad I called ya. Sucks we missed our sizes. Baby J, PM sent, let me know what you can do! Im hoping I dont get left on these!

the only thing Jb did right about this shoe was the sole , i guess they dont wanna keep the Jb name alive

their not on their anymore you click size and it takes to another nike site it does not let you add to cart good thing i got my 12 earlier
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by clearsole23

the only thing Jb did right about this shoe was the sole , i guess they dont wanna keep the Jb name alive
In case you didn't know, this shoe was designed by a 12 year kid.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

their not on their anymore you click size and it takes to another nike site it does not let you add to cart good thing i got my 12 earlier
pimp.gif

Huh? It just let me, for the people asking when you add your size it goes to the regular NDC, click order status, then cart and they should be in there.

Somebody look out for me on an 11 come RD at your local niketown. PM me and we can work out a deal. No love here in Kentucky.

^No problem, hopefully you can return the favor.

14avdyr.jpg

Ok I'm going to play Madden for real this time
laugh.gif

edit: props to tcontreras10 from the "other site" he's the one who I got the link from, just trying to help out people who missed out on thefirst NDC drop. If anyone gets there shipping confirmation post it in here. Just trying to look out for fellow NTers since I know certain ones look out for meand others
pimp.gif

Whats the deal? they dropped yet? (yeah i think im late) ha i know actully but yeah, someone pm me with the info. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom