Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Doernbecher 1's dropped around 5:45 am eastern time last year
C'mon, it's only another 2 hours and change people!! Yea right, they screwed it all up first when they released these early a few weeksago, and did the same again tonight.

I don't know why you guys keep saying they're GOING to drop. They already HAVE dropped. It they add more sizes, that's a different (and EXTREMELYunlikely) story, but the shoes themselves legitimately dropped quite some time ago.

I'd head over to Niketown Chicago if it wasn't for the fact that they're opening at 8 AM, so I'd have to be there at who knows when to wait ina line. Plus I'd be paying Cook County sales tax (10%!!! F-that!), the cost of fuel (good 45 minutes away), parking will cost a nice chunk along with thejoy of finding a space, and I'd be going through all that for a limit 1 pair per visit. Not worth the hassle to me. If I could grab 2 or 3, I'd go forit. But not for 1.

If some1 buys that 18 there will be no more home and i'll be forced to go to sleep haha
ohwell.gif

Plus where the hell is the Doernbecher tab on the nike.com website like in the past? Still seems strange

^^^Been like that all night for some reason. Something is up. Plus there arent any ebay listings for it yet either. Usually there would be by now

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Plus where the hell is the Doernbecher tab on the nike.com website like in the past? Still seems strange

True. Plus the Collin's Zoom Air Paul Rodriguez 3 Shoe still only has a size 11 for sale no fsr ever came up for these. An update is coming I just wish Iknew when.

I was also lied to by a nike rep sayin that these would drop at 12am Pacific time!! I'm still hittin the refresh button and only seein a size18!!!!
mad.gif

Well my 18hr day is done. Enough with this foolishness. Nike messed up big time with this release. 3:47am and I'm out. If they pop up again congrats tothose who stay up, but I'll take the L and catch some Z's. Good luck.

Originally Posted by ildiddy

i hate all reps, just be real. im camping out online that is
happy.gif
They're being as real as they can be. They're not given any more info than you and me are. It's the higher ups that make theseretarded decisions, and know they'll never have to face the public directly for their f*ck ups, so they don't care. They just fed the reps to thepiranhas. I actually feel sorry for the reps for the crap they have to go through on Nike Corp's behalf.

Twon - The last person I spoke with just before they closed said there's no line yet (at 8 ), and they're telling people NOT to form a line, becausethe cops can ticket them. He also said there will be a limit one per visit, and that there are about 20 pairs per size. If you can get there that early,I'd say you have a pretty good shot at your size. If I knew more about the train schedule and such, I'd be tempted to try myself. Isn't theclosest station (Union Station) still a ways off from Michigan and Erie?

Dammit, looks like I'm gonna head out to NT Seattle...unless more sizes pop up in the next hour or so.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by ildiddy

i hate all reps, just be real. im camping out online that is
happy.gif
They're being as real as they can be. They're not given any more info than you and me are. It's the higher ups that make these ******ed decisions, and know they'll never have to face the public directly for their f*ck ups, so they don't care. They just fed the reps to the piranhas. I actually feel sorry for the reps for the crap they have to go through on Nike Corp's behalf.

Twon - The last person I spoke with just before they closed said there's no line yet (at 8 ), and they're telling people NOT to form a line, because the cops can ticket them. He also said there will be a limit one per visit, and that there are about 20 pairs per size. If you can get there that early, I'd say you have a pretty good shot at your size. If I knew more about the train schedule and such, I'd be tempted to try myself. Isn't the closest station (Union Station) still a ways off from Michigan and Erie?

+1

given up on the mad NDC refreshing...not happening
still awake and kicking it so maybe check back every so often

Originally Posted by Twon2345

Ok bro, I think imma take the chace... Take this quick little nap.... But i'm in Gary,IN. I take the West Bound Train to the millenium Train Station Downtown... I honestly think that these are worth taking the chance because 2 me, it's nothing like rocking a pair which is this Damn limited, and plus we stayed up this long, I do wish I could grab 2 pair though, but can't find no1 would wanna get up that early with me...

i wish there was a niketown close to austin,tx

Back
Top Bottom