Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

I wore my 07's to get this weekend's release and they're no different AT ALL....very good quality in my opinion.

Gonna be hitting up multiple stores tomorrow in hopes of a guaranteed ticket and some raffle spots. I think champs at stonestown in sf did guaranteed tix today. Anyone kbow?

Edit: they did a raffle. Ended just now

Last edited:
Yeah tlo is twitter link only, and here's where they'll tweet the link if it's twitter link only.. so make sure you're following them https://twitter.com/nikestore

[/quote. Awsome Thank you so much... so that is 8 am easten standard time id assume .. it's that the same on all the sites footfootlocker champs finish line eastbay.. I heard those sites crash during releases and ndc is a lil more stable

i think as of now they are not tlo.....but jb/nike is famous for switching it to TLO last minute...like a day or two before release they announce it. who knows tho...bugs were tlo...suns were not. if i had to bet id say they will be tlo

Footlocker and Footaction have updated their launch locators.

So no more questions of.... What's my (local spot) doing for this release?

Call and find out like an adult.

laugh.gif

^lol ya if you can get thru. Footlockers in my area are famous for not answering their phones. Like for the grapes release I knew of a ftl near my work that was going to be doing guaranteed tix on a certain day at a certain time. I believe it was a tuesday afternoon. Tuesday morning I called the store and an employee told me they would be doing tickets later that day...he said call back around 4 to confirm. So four came and I called but I got a busy signal. I called back TONS of times but kept getting a busy signal. the store was about 30 min. away and I didnt want to make the trip for no reason, but also didnt want to miss out. I kept calling but kept getting a busy signal. so i decided I better not take a chance and since I had the time I drove down, calling the whole time but still getting that damn busy signal.

When I got to the store i called again from inside the store using my cell and still got a busy signal...I went inside and saw that nobody was on the phone, I also asked about the tickets, which they said would be given out the next day...I was pissed and told the employees about the phone issue and got a response like 'sorry some people leave it off the hook by accident i guess"

sorry for the long winded story but my point is that employees at these stores have lots of work to do and they cant get it done if all theyre doing is answering phones...so they take em off the hook lots of times. either that or theyre just lazy. hopefully im the only one having these bad expeniances but i doubt it.

I try to call early in the morning when the malls are empty.

But that's still not an excuse for not going to the mall if you know they don't answer the phone. That's the leg work people talk about.

I have a wedding on the 29th, is 240 on citysole worth it. I been looking forward to this shoe all year even more than the grapes..

I actually tweeted nike a few days ago about whether or not these would be TLO and they answered me about an hour later stating it will NOT be TLO but there will be a limit of 1 per customer. Hopefully everybody should have an easier time getting these than some of the recent TLO releases.

I have a wedding on the 29th, is 240 on citysole worth it. I been looking forward to this shoe all year even more than the grapes..
No. I'm pretty sure these will be made in large quantities. If you put a little bit of work you should be able to score a pair for retail on Saturday.

He also compares the playoffs and the suns as well.

You could clearly see that the 13's playoffs are made of full durabuck as opposed to the suns which are made of half nubuck (ashy toebox)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom