Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

still bang bang

no matter how u slice it

Ninjahood
naw, especially if you're informed on how garmets are made and out sourced by independent contractors...

So lets put it this way.... If I went to say... Switzerland , or better yet to another part of Europe... on Even China maybe and Purchased a Rolex or Omega or another maker, that was Made with all the Exact Factory Parts, Same Casing and Stainless Steel Band, But it wasn't made in the Rolex Factory.. Your would say they are Legit and Grey Market correct? (The are called Swiss Replicas) ( I was offered one by a High Profile Jeweler's Son the Other day... but that's a whole different convo , I turned it down as I don't deal with FAKE ANYTHING!)
Now you'll say that, that Rolex , Or Other Watch is Bang Bang and Fake,.Which it 100% is. But your Saying the Same example I listed above and are saying that it would be Legit when it comes to these Shoes.. this is something everyone can see but you. I'm not trying to diss or go after you but your Logic is flawed... I see your point but you have to call a Spade a Spade you can't have it both ways

So lets put it this way.... If I went to say... Switzerland , or better yet to another part of Europe... on Even China maybe and Purchased a Rolex or Omega or another maker, that was Made with all the Exact Factory Parts, Same Casing and Stainless Steel Band, But it wasn't made in the Rolex Factory.. Your would say they are Legit and Grey Market correct? (The are called Swiss Replicas) ( I was offered one by a High Profile Jeweler's Son the Other day... but that's a whole different convo , I turned it down as I don't deal with FAKE ANYTHING!)
Now you'll say that, that Rolex , Or Other Watch is Bang Bang and Fake,.Which it 100% is. But your Saying the Same example I listed above and are saying that it would be Legit when it comes to these Shoes.. this is something everyone can see but you. I'm not trying to diss or go after you but your Logic is flawed... I see your point but you have to call a Spade a Spade you can't have it both ways
Especially if the Swiss replica costs more than it would cost to buy an authentic Rolex in the authentic Rolex store! LOL 

naw, especially if you're informed on how garmets are made and out sourced by independent contractors...
lol.... this cat is still coming up with ideas on how to make fakes seem acceptable? smdh. everytime he says something it sounds like " oh well as long as they are made this way with these mats It's legit it happened to the ewing brand it happened to the ewing brand" yadayadayada.... THE FACT IS no matter how many times you say this stuff, it doesn't change the fact that those are still NON AUTHENTIC, FAKE items.. you thick skulled dude get it thru ur head

Especially if the Swiss replica costs more than it would cost to buy an authentic Rolex in the authentic Rolex store! LOL 
exactly lol. The technology used in these types of watches costs a lot, would not be worth it for a counterfeit company to produce fake Rolexes using the exact same materials.

So nike gets blasted for poor labor practices........

And yet after nike is done using these people as contracted, the chinese employers make em make even more to make money on the side......

And who is making all the money? How much can u buy these gray market pairs for wholesale from these fools? Cuz def aint charging over 100

Originally Posted by ColdCity

still bang bang

no matter how u slice it

Ninjahood
       HORRIBLE comparison and ill give you an example that is more APPROPRIATE example.

its like if i went to da FORD factory in detroit and decided to make my own Ford GT from all da scrap parts that are there STRICTLY for

maintaining da ones already on da road (they only made a CERTAIN amount of em in 2005, and da rest were purposely disassembled

to keep spare parts for da ones on da road)

these jordan whether you like it or not, are authentic...sure ethically it throws you for a spin, but when you see how garments are made

and contracts are outsourced to independent factories that can make da products you hired em to make, its pretty easy to make more

without you knowing whats going on.

you can see from da pics provided by da article, da sneakers are IDENTICAL, da guy is holding em and is TELLING YOU its exactly

da same materials..why is it so hard for ya to understand that? its like im telling ya santa dont exist and a elf really didn't make your

shoes or something.
laugh.gif

im tired of telling ya this EXACT **** happened to da ewing brand in da 90's....they're grey market sneakers, and back in da day

grey market sneakers were ALOT more common......when you travel outside da US you would see sneakers from da early 90's

BRAND NEW as if they were just made in shelves from suppliers from china supplying 3rd world countries.

older sneakers were never liked as much as newer kicks back in da day since they was no retro market WHATSOEVER.

so what suppliers used to do is sell older models "obsolete" models to 3rd world regions for dirt cheap.

back then you would see so much crazy ****, midsoles of a certain sneaker rocking da upper of another sneaker...i remember

nikes rocking jordan VI's for kid sizes and these were all legit kicks from legit mom and pop stores...NON of this is unheard of

if you been into sneakers as long as i've been...its only being exposed more NOW because of da internet, da average person doesn't

know ANY of this **** is going on. hell 99.99999999% of people you ask on da street "yo would you rock a pair of nike that were real

but da factory didnt have any permisson to make em?" most people gonna look at you funny and tell you "if they're not fake whats da

problem?"

STOP being so hard headed...jeez, i've seen these sneakers myself, they look, and feel EXACTLY like da pairs i bought in champs.

da landscape has changed in da marketplace, so sooner or later as all da older 2009 pairs start to dwindle what do you think people

are gonna wear? they gonna cop those grey market pairs and be fine wit it.

Last edited:
So nike gets blasted for poor labor practices........

And yet after nike is done using these people as contracted, the chinese employers make em make even more to make money on the side......

And who is making all the money? How much can u buy these gray market pairs for wholesale from these fools? Cuz def aint charging over 100
this is exactly whats going on...

da only reason ya can tell with XI's that they

were made recently or from 2009 is because you can see da clear rubber age, you DONT HAVE THAT LUXURY

with other jordans....hell ya can't tell if they're making grey market XI's in black and red or not, da market

is so saturated between restocks, and early releases both legit and grey market, those, cool greys and concords

which dropped icy blue at retail are getting lost in da sauce.

i dont see anyone crying foul with those new grey market XVII's thats out now, and if someone kept their pair DS

since 2002 it would look exactly like da pairs that have just hit da scene...

ya either gonna have to accept whats going on, or quit now, because if da factories pumped these XI's with little to

no problems its only gonna get more and more prevalent if da factories behind it are making alot of money on da side.

Last edited:
       HORRIBLE comparison and ill give you an example that is more APPROPRIATE example.

its like if i went to da FORD factory in detroit and decided to make my own Ford GT from all da scrap parts that are there STRICTLY for

maintaining da ones already on da road (they only made a CERTAIN amount of em in 2005, and da rest were purposely disassembled

these jordan whether you like it or not, are authentic...sure ethically it throws you for a spin, but when you see how garments are made

and contracts are outsourced to independent factories that can make da products you hired em to make, its pretty easy to make more

you can see from da pics provided by da article, da sneakers are IDENTICAL, da guy is holding em and is TELLING YOU its exactly

da same materials..why is it so hard for ya to understand that? its like im telling ya santa dont exist and a elf really didn't make your

shoes or something. :lol:

im tired of telling ya this EXACT **** happened to da ewing brand in da 90's....they're grey market sneakers, and back in da day

grey market sneakers were ALOT more common......when you travel outside da US you would see sneakers from da early 90's

BRAND NEW as if they were just made in shelves from suppliers from china supplying 3rd world countries.

older sneakers were never liked as much as newer kicks back in da day since they was no retro market WHATSOEVER.

so what suppliers used to do is sell older models "obsolete" models to 3rd world regions for dirt cheap.

back then you would see so much crazy ****, midsoles of a certain sneaker rocking da upper of another sneaker...i remember

nikes rocking jordan VI's for kid sizes and these were all legit kicks from legit mom and pop stores...NON of this is unheard of

if you been into sneakers as long as i've been...its only being exposed more NOW because of da internet, da average person doesn't

know ANY of this **** is going on. hell 99.99999999% of people you ask on da street "yo would you rock a pair of nike that were real

but da factory didnt have any permisson to make em?" most people gonna look at you funny and tell you "if they're not fake whats da

problem?"

STOP being so hard headed...jeez, i've seen these sneakers myself, they look, and feel EXACTLY like da pairs i bought in champs.

da landscape has changed in da marketplace, so sooner or later as all da older 2009 pairs start to dwindle what do you think people

Yes this Happened wtih Ewing in the 90's but it was a bit different... his business partners Made extras with an outside factory and sold them ..... and your Car example doesn't work.. Because somebody did that.. You see after Delorean Got arrested.. his Company went under.. However their were ALOT of Parts Left over.. after some years some guy bought all the parts, and assemble them .. does this even now.. But They aren't Deloreans.. they are Called DMC's.. aka NOT a Delorean, Made with the Same parts, But Not buy the Same company...

however we can back and forth over the semantics of this all day.. To you as long as the Materials are correct it's Legit.. To me Since it was Unauthorized by Nike they are Fake.. comes down to a matter of Perspective...

shoes or something.
laugh.gif

problem?"

Yes this Happened wtih Ewing in the 90's but it was a bit different... his business partners Made extras with an outside factory and sold them ..... and your Car example doesn't work.. Because somebody did that.. You see after Delorean Got arrested.. his Company went under.. However their were ALOT of Parts Left over.. after some years some guy bought all the parts, and assemble them .. does this even now.. But They aren't Deloreans.. they are Called DMC's.. aka NOT a Delorean, Made with the Same parts, But Not buy the Same company...

however we can back and forth over the semantics of this all day.. To you as long as the Materials are correct it's Legit.. To me Since it was Unauthorized by Nike they are Fake.. comes down to a matter of Perspective...
1. you are 100% wrong, DMC means Delorean Motor Company

those are 10000000000000000000000000% legit deloreans...and im glad you brought up delorean motor company..this

is EXACTLY whats grey market sneakers are, you'd be a fool to call this car a "fake" delorean..its da same damn car with da same

materials, da company down in texas bought all da parts from closed down factories and are there to maintain and make brand

new cars from NOS (New Old Stock) which is da car equivalent of what Deadstock term is in sneakers (da old meaning, when you

had a BUNCH of inventory of merchandise of unwanted items)

the-hundreds-x-delorean-motor-company-preview-1-570x379.jpg

wdc19.jpg

DeLorean Motor Company

Address: 15023 Eddie Dr, Humble, TX 77396

Phone:frown:281) 441-2537

Hours:

Tuesday hours 9:00 am–5:00 pm   -  See all

if a MENTAL perspective and not da CONTENT of a product renders it real or fake then that means you're whole way of judging grey

market sneakers are flawed.

da thing with these space jams is they are STILL being made while da official release of em was 2009 they seem to be churning out

brand new stocks of em.

Last edited:
all that energy & your still talking about a pair of fakes vs an authentic pair.............

call da spade a spade B

all that energy & your still talking about a pair of fakes vs an authentic pair.............

call da spade a spade B
its not fake, for a millionth time...jesus christ.......

i SEEN them in person, i HAVE pairs from da store, they're da SAME thing...for da millionth time.

there's articles EXPLAINING EMPHATICALLY how identical they are from retail pairs...

matter fact? lets take it back all da way to 1991...

air-jordan-vi-og-black-infrared-1991-07.jpg

you see these? you know how many TIMES these were re-stocked, OVER and OVER and OVER again back then in 1991?

to late 1992? when they FIRST dropped there was a problem with da rubber & neoprene tongue separating from eachother?

Air-Jordan-VI-red-tongue.jpg

after a while factories corrected da problem and dropped em looking like...

air-jordan-6-infrared-tongue-inside-1991.jpg

had certain BOZOS had access to da internet back then they would've been yellin all those re-stocks being "FAKE FAKE FAKE" like idiots
laugh.gif

im gonna have to fall in line with everyone else & say if you like wearing fake's do u

but you without question know better B

without question

I would've had an easier time taking your seriously if you would just write the word "the". It can't be because you're lazy since you've already put in so much effort for your cause, so one can only assume you do it to be annoying. Very annoying.

Last edited:
I would've had an easier time taking your seriously if you would just write the word "the". It can't be because you're lazy since you've already put in so much effort for your cause, so one can only assume you do it to be annoying. Very annoying.
how petty do you sound though when you look at da big picture, all things considered?
laugh.gif

i've been "lurking" for awhile following this thread since page 1 when the concords first dropped. I had an account before that but apparently NT and yuku split? so for the life of me i couldnt log into my old account. but anyways

I think the point that ninja is trying to hit is this. whether you call them fake, grey market, authentic, or whatever bottom line, these "grey market" shoes are being made by the same people who make these shoes for a living, with the same (at least with out dissecting it to prove otherwise) materials as the retail versions. I'm aware that when early releases started becoming popular a lot of people were complaining about them being b-grades, but there were just as many people saying that their pairs were fine. for instace i bought a retail pair of white cement 4s from footlocker and a pair from mentalkicks and theyre both identical. i havent worn the mentalkicks pair and theyre still dead stock and the mesh/netting isnt yellowing, no prevalent glue smell or anything. i was able to come away from the concord release with 3 pairs (2 from finishline and 1 from CT) and all 3 of them had varying heights in patent leather and some of the lace loops didnt even line up across the 3 pairs. I (and ninja will probably agree with me on this one) just feel like, if the shoes are holding up the same, look the same, feel the same as the retail pairs and the only thing different as far as we know is the date of production, why are they out right fake? after a wear or 2 no one will know the difference cause the only obvious sign is the icy bottoms. i paid retail for all 3 of my concords and if i can go on taobao and buy another pair that looks identical to the ones i got from stores why would i shell out 300+ to a reseller when i could pay just as much as i did on release date? seems like this is more of a moral dilemma to some people as opposed to anything else.

Here's a question id like to ask the community. So as opposed to shoes being made after the production has ended, what if the factory workers pulled aside every other pair of 11s that came off the assembly line and stashed them away to sell later, before QC and all of that. would you still consider those pairs grey market? because theyre made during the production run of the retail pairs. isnt that what these grey market pairs essentially are? aside from when they were made

how petty do you sound though when you look at da big picture, all things considered?
laugh.gif
I'll put it to you like this, which I'm sure is the same way many feel....would Nike, the unquestioned, original manufacturer and distributor of these shoes, consider these grey market pairs as authentic merchandise? No.

The materials are the same, but the improper methods to produce them and channels in which they were distributed has clouded the legitimacy of the sneaker. That doesn't matter to you, but it does to everyone else.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I'll put it to you like this, which I'm sure is the same way many feel....would Nike, the unquestioned, original manufacturer and distributor of these shoes, consider these grey market pairs as authentic merchandise? No.

The materials are the same, but the improper methods to produce them and channels in which they were distributed has clouded the legitimacy of the sneaker. That doesn't matter to you, but it does to everyone else.
horrible logic.

if that was da case..

1070932_600.jpg

thats like saying nissan of america wouldn't recognize this as a real nissan car and call it a fake because it didn't get to da united states from traditional distribution channels.

da more i hear da logic in here of folks calling those grey market space jams fake da more hilarious it becomes.
laugh.gif

just because things are unauthorized by da company doesn't make a certain product fake.

if thats da case...

images

my whole childhood been unauthorized
pimp.gif

Last edited:
i've been "lurking" for awhile following this thread since page 1 when the concords first dropped. I had an account before that but apparently NT and yuku split? so for the life of me i couldnt log into my old account. but anyways

I think the point that ninja is trying to hit is this. whether you call them fake, grey market, authentic, or whatever bottom line, these "grey market" shoes are being made by the same people who make these shoes for a living, with the same (at least with out dissecting it to prove otherwise) materials as the retail versions. I'm aware that when early releases started becoming popular a lot of people were complaining about them being b-grades, but there were just as many people saying that their pairs were fine. for instace i bought a retail pair of white cement 4s from footlocker and a pair from mentalkicks and theyre both identical. i havent worn the mentalkicks pair and theyre still dead stock and the mesh/netting isnt yellowing, no prevalent glue smell or anything. i was able to come away from the concord release with 3 pairs (2 from finishline and 1 from CT) and all 3 of them had varying heights in patent leather and some of the lace loops didnt even line up across the 3 pairs. I (and ninja will probably agree with me on this one) just feel like, if the shoes are holding up the same, look the same, feel the same as the retail pairs and the only thing different as far as we know is the date of production, why are they out right fake? after a wear or 2 no one will know the difference cause the only obvious sign is the icy bottoms. i paid retail for all 3 of my concords and if i can go on taobao and buy another pair that looks identical to the ones i got from stores why would i shell out 300+ to a reseller when i could pay just as much as i did on release date? seems like this is more of a moral dilemma to some people as opposed to anything else.

Here's a question id like to ask the community. So as opposed to shoes being made after the production has ended, what if the factory workers pulled aside every other pair of 11s that came off the assembly line and stashed them away to sell later, before QC and all of that. would you still consider those pairs grey market? because theyre made during the production run of the retail pairs. isnt that what these grey market pairs essentially are? aside from when they were made
i've been trying to tell these hard headed people that slight cosmetic differences is a PISS POOR way to try to check for authenticity.

i've HELD these grey market space jams side by side with my retail pairs...its da EXACT same thing minus when they were made.

1. you are 100% wrong, DMC means Delorean Motor Company

those are 10000000000000000000000000% legit deloreans...and im glad you brought up delorean motor company..this

is EXACTLY whats grey market sneakers are, you'd be a fool to call this car a "fake" delorean..its da same damn car with da same

materials, da company down in texas bought all da parts from closed down factories and are there to maintain and make brand

new cars from NOS (New Old Stock) which is da car equivalent of what Deadstock term is in sneakers (da old meaning, when you

had a BUNCH of inventory of merchandise of unwanted items)

the-hundreds-x-delorean-motor-company-preview-1-570x379.jpg

wdc19.jpg

DeLorean Motor Company

Address: 15023 Eddie Dr, Humble, TX 77396

Phone:
(281) 441-2537

Hours:

Tuesday hours 9:00 am–5:00 pm  -  See all

if a MENTAL perspective and not da CONTENT of a product renders it real or fake then that means you're whole way of judging grey

market sneakers are flawed.

da thing with these space jams is they are STILL being made while da official release of em was 2009 they seem to be churning out

brand new stocks of em.

Awesome! For some reason I was thinking of the new DeLoreans as well!

Back
Top Bottom