Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

If you're referring to the message that nike dealer, I think he was trying to emphasize that even if they are made in makeshift factories, it's still the same workers putting them together . Hence the whole the asian kids aren't born knowing how to make shoes it's a learned skill
If people are unsure WHERE they are made, how can people be sure WHO made them? Just like those workers learned to make Nikes, so can anybody. SInce it's not GM thread I'm gonna let it go....

Last edited:
mod in this thread? he posted 1 post above you.... :rolleyes

PEOPLE EITHER CANT READ OR CANT COMPREHEND WHAT I AM SAYING IN PLAIN ENGLISH TEXT.

THERE IS NO 'I THINK WHAT THE MOD IS SAYING' BECAUSE IM SAYING IT LOUD AND CLEAR.

I don't care if you think it's ethical or not. I am just saying "DONT SAY ITS AUTHENTIC OR LEGIT WITHOUT CLEARLY EXPLAINING WHAT THEY REALLY ARE"

Let the buyer gather his/her opinion after the facts are stated.

It's not that hard to understand.

If you're referring to the message that nike dealer, I think he was trying to emphasize that even if they are made in makeshift factories, it's still the same workers putting them together . Hence the whole the asian kids aren't born knowing how to make shoes it's a learned skill
If people are unsure WHERE they are made, how people be sure WHO made them? SInce it's not GM thread I'm gonna let it go....

Lookup the work NikeDealer did with Nike. He's the one that brought the info to the community.

mod in this thread? he posted 1 post above you.... :rolleyes

PEOPLE EITHER CANT READ OR CANT COMPREHEND WHAT I AM SAYING IN PLAIN ENGLISH TEXT.

THERE IS NO 'I THINK WHAT THE MOD IS SAYING' BECAUSE IM SAYING IT LOUD AND CLEAR.

I don't care if you think it's ethical or not. I am just saying "DONT SAY ITS AUTHENTIC OR LEGIT WITHOUT CLEARLY EXPLAINING WHAT THEY REALLY ARE"

100% agree

mod in this thread? he posted 1 post above you....
eyes.gif

no need to be so hostile, clearly i got what you were saying as I labeled my understanding of both sides. Are you that nit-picky about wording?

^ LOL Me too!

A few weeks back I posted that I was gonna return my Concords to Nike because of seperation of the mesh at the patent leather in the toe area. I got my voucher a few days ago. I just beat the 2 year deadline! Unds'ing my 2nd pair this weekend...

^ LOL Me too!

A few weeks back I posted that I was gonna return my Concords to Nike because of seperation of the mesh at the patent leather in the toe area. I got my voucher a few days ago. I just beat the 2 year deadline! Unds'ing my 2nd pair this weekend...
I wonder what's gonna happen to that pair you sent back to Nike

^ LOL Me too!

I wonder what's gonna happen to that pair you sent back to Nike

he will get a voucher, the tags are legit/scanable in them

It's funny all of the people who think business in the US is conducted the same way as business in China. If u only had a clue you wouldn't be saying 99% of what you do. And fwiw ninja is closer to the truth than the vast majority of u guys however he just phrases things wrong and his message and intent get lost

Oh yeah sure.....when he shows us a pair of "GM" shoes instead of high quality replicas......we will start to agree more.....

No no...your right.....it has been.....mostly the royal ones and the xi........side by side comparisons proving fake...not GM or low quality but fake.......and yet in still......this comes up....all I'm asking for is just one actual pair.....not stories

Back
Top Bottom