Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

nerd.gif
 plot thickens
nerd.gif
they got pissed at VMV inc for showing Pics of the concord XI made from left over material.
Then not knowing bought $280 made from the same material left over?
laugh.gif

to add insult to injury the "real ones" that come out in December will probally look worse than the early ones
roll.gif

this is real entertaining!

Originally Posted by Gink

^^ What are ya'll talking about? Yes, he dropped bombs on these early Asian retailers, but now he defends them. I think RareAir made some very good points and NoobLee answers weren't very helpful and were also kinda smug. I think he is just another rep for another retailer, who eventually will get 'duped' by his supplier like all of the foreign retailers. Just wait another month or two and pre-order a pair locally.
Basically. Even if you can't do a pre-order, I'm sure if you frequent the same stores for your kicks, you can secure a pair(s) for retail and an extra $20 for your FL/Champs employee. At least that's what always works for me.

Before rocking kicks 2 or 3 months before release is the shht. Now if u rock kicks prior to release people wonder if ur rocking fakes or not. Smh

Originally Posted by NoobLee

There are a few points.

1. Asian Products are all tagged and their products are not. How would they receive US product if the pairs they were selling were Asian retail pairs? Chinese sneaker heads no longer buy pairs with US price MSRP tags on them because they have known that these are not legit products. The prices for the early release pairs and retail pairs on Taobao(chinese ebay) are significantly different (the retail product being a couple hundred more RMB) however people still choose to buy the products that are Chinese retail pairs. Its no coincidence they choose to pay more for the retail product.

The majority of shoes that early release sites get do not come from store in China, I think 99% of us already know that, your point is invalid.

2. The early release sites prices are TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. 150 for True Blues, 160 for Flint 13, 245 for SpaceJam, 245 for Concords, 165 for Cement III. These shoes are all significantly worth more than they are selling them for. 

Why do you only bring up the real popular shoes, why not mention 185 for Stealth 3s, 190 for Hoya 14s, 220 for Last Shots, are these shoes worth more too? Old shoes cost less to get than early releases, simple as that, because the ones leftover are the LEFTOVERS, real but there's a minor minor flaw on the shoe (real, regardless)

3. The prices even get better for wholesale buying. They offer many of the shoes for less than US retail and offer them early. I can let you know from a business prospective IF I had the ability to get the shoes early there is no way I would sell them for less than US retail. No one with legit products would.

Wrong, don't you think the factory people who leak the shoes know how limited a shoe are? You think factory bosses let Concords go for $175? You act like they get paid 10 USD an hour working there.

4. The quantity of the shoes they are selling is way too much for them to be authentic pairs. 500 pairs of Concord XI in one weekend? If they were stealing authentic product out of the factory it will be almost impossible to steal that sort of quantity without getting caught. This is only considering the amount sold by one website. The only way to supply enough quantity for all the early release sellers are if they are producing themselves.

You do know that there's around 1,300,000 real pairs being made right? More than the Cool Greys. 

The situation at the factory I will not address. Majority of the pairs out right now are fakes, but when the real ones kicks in, we are talking about 300 pairs a day coming out.

Your point is actually semi-valid here.

5. If the boxes and accessories are not authentic then why would the shoes be authentic? If the shoes truly were authentic then there would be no need to provide a box and accessories unless they wanted to make buyers believe they are something they are not.

You obviously didn't read the posts, boxes do not matter at all, we went over this.

6. They have had shoes that are super limited and nearly impossible to get in the US. For example, Ray Allen 13, Entourage Dunk SB, Doernbecher 3, BHM III. Most of these limited shoes are US only releases such as the doernbecher 3. The doernbecher 3 was released only to Nike Stores in the US, so how would an asian seller have their hands on multiple pairs?

LOLWUT?

7. They have been producing pairs using leftover materials to replicate Nike products. If they don't have enough material to create the shoe, they have substituted other material in place of the authentic material. A 99% authentic shoe is still a FAKE

LOLWUT again, so if they had enough leftover material, then it's a real shoe?

Bottom line, These early release sellers have damaged sneaker collecting and sneaker retail industry. Customers now expect to pay less for items because of the pricing of these early release shoes. Collectors have been tricked into thinking that these products are the same products that retail products are. The easiest way to tell that these are not legit is the pricing. Their prices are low not because they like "hooking" their customers up. It is because they are receiving this inventory significantly cheaper than anyone else can.

Take it for what its worth. I know there will still be a large mass of people supporting that these shoes are authentic, and they are terribly mistaken. If a shoe is not authentic, it is fake.

^ Stop making up your own theories.
Making my own theories? I think  that we are on the same page, but just not understanding each others points. I agree with everything you have said but why only bring up the popular ones? Because the popular shoes are the ones that they are REPLICATING. Are you saying that factory bosses would charge more or less than 175? How do boxes not matter? If the shoes are coming in fake boxes then thats all the proof I need that the shoes themselves also are not real. Even with enough leftover material the shoe is still not "authentic". Either way I think we both agree that these shoes are not legit.

This milky toe thing dosent have me completley sold either.

It is extremely common for manufacturers in any industry to have major variations in their first production run vs. later ones.

Anyone remember in '01 when some people bought promo pairs of white/navy Is with a full color Jumpman on the heel and others had the silver Jumpman.

How bout reverse infrareds??? Granted some (very,very few) people lucked out and got a pair from a reputable retail store but most pairs were bought pre-release.

Dont forget the DMP XIs with "Jordan" printed on the eyelits.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

This milky toe thing dosent have me completley sold either.

It is extremely common for manufacturers in any industry to have major variations in their first production run vs. later ones.

Anyone remember in '01 when some people bought promo pairs of white/navy Is with a full color Jumpman on the heel and others had the silver Jumpman.

How bout reverse infrareds??? Granted some (very,very few) people lucked out and got a pair from a reputable retail store but most pairs were bought pre-release.

Dont forget the DMP XIs with "Jordan" printed on the eyelits.
agree and this is not something new... and now people call these fake all of a sudden. I guess just buy whatever you are comfortable with.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Why don't we all end this talk about fake or not fakes right now and just wait until AR and SDS XI's arrive to those who ordered. It's really dumb how we're all pointing fingers like little kids at each other for saying this or that. We're on 300+ pgs already and we're not even close to December yet.

But idk, that's just me. Let's be more realistic and just wait it out, maybe once December comes by and we get more XI's from store and site retailers then we'll all compare, milky toes, insoles, whatever. For now let's just talk about the hype of this shoe and not talk about other people and their bible stories.

I've ordered from SDS when he first got his Jams stock back in Oct/Nov of 2009 and they came with everything included, I never went onto doing detective work and finding out whether this was authentic or if it had a hole inside the shoe. As soon as RD came around December 2009 and got my 2nd pair of Jams, I compared both shoes, boxes, shoe trees, carbon fiber, soles, laces, etc...everything seemed exact. Yes shipping was a bit slow but I received them ahead of time, and ever since then I've worn the same shoes that ordered from SDS, and by the looks of it shoe store employees from FTL, FNL, Champs, and peeps on the street still give me compliments even though I got them from SDS. Btw I even wore them on RD when Jams came out and people in line were asking questions and didn't notice anything wrong.

So all in all, I think SDS is legit. AR's shoes I wouldn't know because I've never ordered from him but people say he's legit, if that's the case then so be it. I'm not here to point fingers and look at them suspicious and argue over authentic shoes. For those who ordered from SDS, AR, VMVinc, etc...enjoy your shoes, wear them, stock them, do whatever you wan't with them. Just don't blame others, at the end the decision to purchase was ALL YOU. No one else.
wink.gif

You should be embarrassed you hit post for this.

So Jay is completely ignoring me on twitter because I want a refund. Paypal claim escalated. I didn't spam him or write him garbage messages, but if these is how they treat their customers !@#$ SDS never buying from them PERIOD.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Zyzz

bottom line. these space jams are not 09 space jams, they are made with left over materials and made in 2010 or 11. now, if i were some of you guys that bought them id be pissed so i think you should get your money back. this was clearly an honest mistake in which both parties were fooled by the supplier.

the shoes are authentic but not exactly real. we will call them a remake and leave it at that.

and onto the Concords, they will be real. i already made a bet with another seller and SDS will not go and sell fake future release. the factory is making these now for everyone for the December release and thats where they are coming from.

so why are people crying right now? if they're made in real nike factories with real materials whats da big deal? hell if slam dunkspace can tell that supplier to magically remake other XI's at da snap of their fingers..wouldn't that be a good thing?

Word. I think I might hit up Jay before he trashes these to get a good deal on a pair. Made by the same hands in the same place with the same materials... Being someone who takes damn good care of their shoes...Sounds like a good J to beat up and wear where ever when ever. If it's all the same materials, and same quality. Y'all won't be able to tell after 1 week cuz theyll already have turned yellow as hell lol.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by OG2345

Why don't we all end this talk about fake or not fakes right now and just wait until AR and SDS XI's arrive to those who ordered. It's really dumb how we're all pointing fingers like little kids at each other for saying this or that. We're on 300+ pgs already and we're not even close to December yet.

But idk, that's just me. Let's be more realistic and just wait it out, maybe once December comes by and we get more XI's from store and site retailers then we'll all compare, milky toes, insoles, whatever. For now let's just talk about the hype of this shoe and not talk about other people and their bible stories.

I've ordered from SDS when he first got his Jams stock back in Oct/Nov of 2009 and they came with everything included, I never went onto doing detective work and finding out whether this was authentic or if it had a hole inside the shoe. As soon as RD came around December 2009 and got my 2nd pair of Jams, I compared both shoes, boxes, shoe trees, carbon fiber, soles, laces, etc...everything seemed exact. Yes shipping was a bit slow but I received them ahead of time, and ever since then I've worn the same shoes that ordered from SDS, and by the looks of it shoe store employees from FTL, FNL, Champs, and peeps on the street still give me compliments even though I got them from SDS. Btw I even wore them on RD when Jams came out and people in line were asking questions and didn't notice anything wrong.

So all in all, I think SDS is legit. AR's shoes I wouldn't know because I've never ordered from him but people say he's legit, if that's the case then so be it. I'm not here to point fingers and look at them suspicious and argue over authentic shoes. For those who ordered from SDS, AR, VMVinc, etc...enjoy your shoes, wear them, stock them, do whatever you wan't with them. Just don't blame others, at the end the decision to purchase was ALL YOU. No one else.
wink.gif

You should be embarrassed you hit post for this.
Why? I'm not here to point anyone out, I'm just giving my own opinion, which is allowed right?
I'm not here to put anyone on the spot, I'm just speaking truth from my own experience with SDS.
I respect everyone's opinions, business, etc. and especially NIKETALK. I respect everyone in here like fam.
I just dislike where this thread is going, which is nowhere. This thread was created to talk about the upcoming XI's not about fakes or people selling these early and wondering whether real or not. Whatever happened to being hyped about this hot shoe. I don't remember these issues coming out when SJ's came out or CG's and if they did, then I missed it. 

All in all I respect all of you and NT and their rules. That's all.

Sample XI with the 45 on the back, these are clearly not official from nike and definitely don't come with "original" packing, paper , box nor tags. So they are "Fakes"? and worth nothing? come on now..

Nooblee is the people's champ exposing all these frauds. SMH I can't believe I actually sent my money to one of these websites and now they're trying to ignore all my messages. Hopefully paypal comes thru. F with nooblee and you will get your jabroni *** exposed.

Still not understanding how a fake box=fake shoes?

So how about the people that bought CG's from eastbay that came either regular Jordan boxes or unmarked Nike boxes? Those are fake too.....

Say you buy a display item from best buy and they put it in an unmarked box, does that make the tv fake
30t6p3b.gif

Btw few pages back.... I'm the one who bought the CGXI from Footlocker and it came with a translucent toe. And I live no where near Memphis lol. That $#!+ had me rollin when I read it. But yea, so I ain't buyin that cloudy toe business much. Another dude posted after me that he bought 2 pairs of CGs, both from NDC I think he said and he said one came cloudy and the other did not. So I dunno what's up with that. As far as these Jams... Sucks that they were produced like that and sold off as 09s. I know they say Jay didn't know bout the whole situation. But if that were the case and he did know, shoulda just came thru with the truth and said they were a reproduction. I mean like I said ^ I for one (and I know that definitely doesn't speak for everybody) wouldnt mind if they were made in the same place, by the same people, with the same materials, using the same tools, as the 09. But I WOULD like to know if that was the case. Like I said a J to beat up. Im not really lookin for Nikes blessing or anything. I just want their products, their ppl working on em, and their materials. I mean, what more could i want from em... to kiss my shoes before they get shipped out? I'm still gonna keep my order if Concords from SDS. Hope I don't regret it, but I'm taking the chance and I'll see for myself.

Originally Posted by cubanref

So how about the people that bought CG's from eastbay that came either regular Jordan boxes or unmarked Nike boxes? Those are fake too.....

Say you buy a display item from best buy and they put it in an unmarked box, does that make the tv fake
30t6p3b.gif
i agree that legit shoes can come in a fake box. especially from overseas.  but i think you're missing a crucial aspect. people are upset that SLAMDUNKSPACE never stated on their website that they sell fake/replica boxes.  even after they had been exposed for selling these fake boxes, they continued to post on twitter that they "only sell 100 percent real boxes and accessories." that is lying and you lose credibility. 

^But isn't that what eastbay does when they knowingly send you a pair of shoes without the authentic box? They tell you you're getting everything and then when they arrive in some unmarked box they just say send them back if you want so we can sell them in the outlet store. At best you'll get a $10 gift card if you contact an eastbay rep here on NT with proof.

At least Jay is now saying that if the shoes are not authentic he will give you your money back and you can keep the shoes.

30t6p3b.gif
Thank you! I said that a couple pages back but three2three was quick to call me a troll
laugh.gif

People's shoes from Air-Randy have been coming in, they all appear to have the clear toe as opposed to the opaque one. I wonder what AR has to say about this? Anyone contact him yet with the pictures of SDS and the ones his recipients have been receiving?

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

bottom line. these space jams are not 09 space jams, they are made with left over materials and made in 2010 or 11. now, if i were some of you guys that bought them id be pissed so i think you should get your money back. this was clearly an honest mistake in which both parties were fooled by the supplier.

the shoes are authentic but not exactly real. we will call them a remake and leave it at that.

and onto the Concords, they will be real. i already made a bet with another seller and SDS will not go and sell fake future release. the factory is making these now for everyone for the December release and thats where they are coming from.

so why are people crying right now? if they're made in real nike factories with real materials whats da big deal? hell if slam dunkspace can tell that supplier to magically remake other XI's at da snap of their fingers..wouldn't that be a good thing?

Word. I think I might hit up Jay before he trashes these to get a good deal on a pair. Made by the same hands in the same place with the same materials... Being someone who takes damn good care of their shoes...Sounds like a good J to beat up and wear where ever when ever. If it's all the same materials, and same quality. Y'all won't be able to tell after 1 week cuz theyll already have turned yellow as hell lol.

laugh.gif
 yeah i was thinking the same thing, if i could get my hands on a few pair for cheap I'd definatly use them to play ball in and make beaters out of

ill end this whole thing right now

SDS has never ever sold fake shoes. theres tons of his customers on here and plenty other sites over the last 1-2 years. ive gotten all 100% authentic shoes, from SJ and CGs with everything exact like in store also with the price tag flap. no doubt about the shoes are 100% real its all hes sold.

He got duped with the "restock" space jams. the shoes aren't fake so to say. they are authentic but remake of left over and other shoes. the reason for the holes in the shoe is because its the bottom of the cool greys. left over materials by the factory then used to make these space jams.

remade boxes since obviously they didn't have space jam boxes sitting around from 2 years ago, remade tags as well.

SDS did not know what the deal was with these til he asked the supplier yesterday. he assumed just like other sites he was buying normal space jams.

when your long trusting supplier comes up to you and tells you hey i got some space jams for this great price, wanna buy them? what do you do? you know the shoes will sell quickly so of course you buy them up since you've known the supplier and want to make money.

SDS hasnt sold any fakes and never will with the exception of this shoe which he got fooled with as well as other sites.

You guys need to stop playing yourselves. Remakes?...Really? REALLY? You think JB ordered some remakes?!
roll.gif

Straight up, this whole thing is comedy. Same materials/same factory was the argument on behalf of AAA+ quality variants, remember?

I sent this thread to my dad, and his words pretty much sum up this thread:

"The shoes are fake and your junk is still the same size."

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

30t6p3b.gif
i agree that legit shoes can come in a fake box. especially from overseas.  but i think you're missing a crucial aspect. people are upset that SLAMDUNKSPACE never stated on their website that they sell fake/replica boxes.  even after they had been exposed for selling these fake boxes, they continued to post on twitter that they "only sell 100 percent real boxes and accessories." that is lying and you lose credibility. 

this.

my point is, if i needed to resell my shoes later down the line, someone could file a paypal claim and ultimately prove i sold them fakes cuz of the fake box and packaging. or flight club and rif might not take 'em and deem them fake just off the box and packaging (and what if i didn't know it was fake, i wouldn't even think to put 'em in an alternate box and sell 'em as "no OG box").

that's a big no bueno.
indifferent.gif

i want EVERYTHING to be authentic. jay claims it all is, but if the box and stuff isn't, he's wrong for that.

and i dunno what that dude three2three's problem is. he's been in here insulting and going after people mad hard for awhile now, he seems to enjoy it (i understand he hates fakes and wants to expose stuff but he's going entirely too hard after people he doesn't know personally). if zyzz was the devil he makes him out to be he wouldn't be in here admitting the jams were fake and saying people should go get a refund. 

30t6p3b.gif
i would think when one says 100% authentic they are implying the accessories are authentic too. it was not noted that the box, paper, etc were fake.

so with his dishonesty in not mentioning the box, paper etc being fake maybe the shoes are fake too.

what do you guys consider those shoes Drake had earlier in the year, concords with blue sole and 45 on the back..remakes? lol

milky toes? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ya can't be serious on this thread.....

all those preproduction sneakers are all real, ya act like OG releases weren't restocked to death ALL season long in da 90's and were different every time out.
ninja basically said what I was thinking. 
If these are in fact made in Nike factories with Nike materials by the same people that make other releases I can call these the retros (for the Jams) and authentic for the Concords.

however were not sure where they're made.

Back
Top Bottom