Not open for further replies.
Wow
eek.gif
eek.gif

Just showed my roommate these...he called em the "Ray-Ray's"

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Wow, thsoe look amazing

Hopefully I can cop, talked to the manager in FL yesterday and he still doesn't know if he's getting them

Wow, thsoe look amazing

Hopefully I can cop, talked to the manager in FL yesterday and he still doesn't know if he's getting them

those most recent pics look great. i was skeptical before (and more or less disgusted by jb retros) but i may have to pick these up and toss some contrast laces in them like i used to do back in '98-'99 w/ the other xiii's just for the heck of it.

those most recent pics look great. i was skeptical before (and more or less disgusted by jb retros) but i may have to pick these up and toss some contrast laces in them like i used to do back in '98-'99 w/ the other xiii's just for the heck of it.

what color green would dis be considered on these joints anybody know not altitude green.. i mean like is this a neon green??? 

what color green would dis be considered on these joints anybody know not altitude green.. i mean like is this a neon green??? 

These are dope but I still think all black leather is sexy... So OGs do it for me...it is also a nice departure from the mesh...

These are dope but I still think all black leather is sexy... So OGs do it for me...it is also a nice departure from the mesh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom