Air Jordan XIV Last Shot, Holiday 2011

Missed these the last time around... Won't let that happen again! I have always wanted a pair of these to go w/ my indiglo's
smile.gif

Missed these the last time around... Won't let that happen again! I have always wanted a pair of these to go w/ my indiglo's
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ruger04

I am surprised that the "Last shot" didn't sell as well as I thought it would. The significant meaning behind the shoe, is not enough for people to go camp out for them. I guess people are still going after the look of the shoes afterall, rather than what the shoe symbolizes.

I do have to say, the look of the XIVs wasn't as appealing as it was for the XIII. Partly, I am biased, I love the look of the XIII, and look of the XIV just didn't live up to the expectation.

I think a lot of it had to do with the suede they used.  The White/Red and Black/UNC Blue XIV's sold better than these, if I recall correctly... 
i got my white reds for $70 at some spot around my way in the summer of 08.

the blk red xiv's will sit and ill cop a pair in mid march next year for around $90

I am surprised that the "Last shot" didn't sell as well as I thought it would. The significant meaning behind the shoe, is not enough for people to go camp out for them. I guess people are still going after the look of the shoes afterall, rather than what the shoe symbolizes.

I do have to say, the look of the XIVs wasn't as appealing as it was for the XIII. Partly, I am biased, I love the look of the XIII, and look of the XIV just didn't live up to the expectation.

I think a lot of it had to do with the suede they used.  The White/Red and Black/UNC Blue XIV's sold better than these, if I recall correctly... 
i got my white reds for $70 at some spot around my way in the summer of 08.

the blk red xiv's will sit and ill cop a pair in mid march next year for around $90

what is this suede issue? I bought mine at FL for 150, and dude up there is like I paid 90. I'm not really tripping off of the fact that I paid 150 since I really wanted them. Now to the guy above who said "I missed out in 05 so I'll get these" honestly the 05s resale wise are not that much, plus the quality on them is probably higher than whats going to be on these, so you're better off getting the 05s. IMO People sleep on the wrong things, these are a true classic cw, yet they are majorly slept on.  Even the OGs dont go for that much. It's odd....someone clarify that suede issue please

what is this suede issue? I bought mine at FL for 150, and dude up there is like I paid 90. I'm not really tripping off of the fact that I paid 150 since I really wanted them. Now to the guy above who said "I missed out in 05 so I'll get these" honestly the 05s resale wise are not that much, plus the quality on them is probably higher than whats going to be on these, so you're better off getting the 05s. IMO People sleep on the wrong things, these are a true classic cw, yet they are majorly slept on.  Even the OGs dont go for that much. It's odd....someone clarify that suede issue please

daaang...well if its around the xis, talk about an easy cop...i might get an extra pair since mines are crackin a bit

daaang...well if its around the xis, talk about an easy cop...i might get an extra pair since mines are crackin a bit

laugh.gif
 If you really believe this colorway will do big numbers, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you that's about ye high...

But as for me, I love the XIV, I will pay retail for the first pair, and calmly cop more pairs in 2012 for cheap.

laugh.gif
 If you really believe this colorway will do big numbers, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you that's about ye high...

But as for me, I love the XIV, I will pay retail for the first pair, and calmly cop more pairs in 2012 for cheap.

Originally Posted by rareair45

JB really need slow down on releasing classic jordans. Just too many too quickly.
as long as people are buying they will continue....i see no end in sight to this kind of stuff, but at some point JB will die, I predict 2013.
what is the suede issue on 05 version?

Originally Posted by rareair45

JB really need slow down on releasing classic jordans. Just too many too quickly.
as long as people are buying they will continue....i see no end in sight to this kind of stuff, but at some point JB will die, I predict 2013.
what is the suede issue on 05 version?

Back
Top Bottom