Air Jordan XX3 Unappreciation?

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
another ignorant Nter,23's are the best Air Jordan,i mean my top 5

I love the XX3's. I bought every colorway besides the two limited pairs. I even got doubles in a few which I never really do. Definitely one of myfavorites.
However, my friends (surfers and skaters who definitely aren't into shoes) literally laughed at me when I wore my old loves one day. I guess it's alove it or hate it shoe.

I wouldnt listen to any idiot that had 6 rings on
indifferent.gif
That bein saidXX3's are one of the best ever. The 2009's are a different story
sick.gif

sounds like you live where fusions and Frankensteins are more appreciated than signatures. xx3 are much appreciated in philly.

anyone thatrock the fusion six ring crap come from the streets and smoke weed all day and are broke. they like things dirty and unorganized that why they rockfrankenstein kicks that have no soul. its not about air force 1's or real jordans. anything with a good following by good people these people try hard todisrespect them.

as soon as you look at any xx3, all you see is heritage, respect ansd money. everything these hood rats don't stand for.

i have all kind of j's and know certain one that will cause me headaches if i wear them to certain places. i only wear certain j';s where i know thepeoploe that see them will have the same interest and won't be bitter that i have them. in your situation i would've wore some viii's and be cool.

i love my xx3's especially my finales and i know if i wear them it would bring the wrong attention at some places......

always gonna have the haters, they just jealous or the type that rock fusions and think they the %#**. motorsports are reeeal nice! they'll hype in a fewyears

the dudes were wearing 6 rings so obviously that shows you how much you should listen to em. ive got 2 pairs and wanna get more 23's are sweet.

i'm a big fan of the xx3's myself..
and i thought they were a good balling shoe too...

but like a lot of jordans - there are always going to be people that love them and hate them...

LOL.... I get this all the time. Everyone tells me why do i do XX#'s i have all except the Titaniums, Finales, Old Loves and Grey Stealths. But i get hatedon all the time since i bought the first pair. But i just kept buying them because i love it when people say why u buy those ugly *!++@.... Most def will berecognized as one of the best Jays ever.

ok, first let me say that i've been buying jordans since 1985. obviously, my first jordan was the air jordan I. that being said...the air jordan XX3...TOME...is the greatest jordan of all-time. thank you.

p.s. my girlfriend doesn't really like any other jordan model, but she thinks the XX3's are a beautiful shoe.

yeah people hate on my 23 but all there wearing are fusion so i dont care

edit: the girls like them

i like em. im sad that i had to return mine. i needed the money for my cdp. choices and broke-ness is a dragg.

Back
Top Bottom