Air Jordan XXXIII first info

the sole from the illustration on the box looks completely different from the samples posted on instagram by wizdomlakers...... and that video looks like some high quality fakes, ill just wait til they are revealed before i pass judgement, looks promising as far as streetwear is concerned

These have a real utility feel to them, liking them already

This is the first sig with non-traditional laces, kinda wish there was an optional pair with laces, will try to photoshop a pair later

Last edited by a moderator:
EgoV.gif

tan colorway is reminiscent of some ACG's.

glad they stopped taking inspiration from past models, even though I liked the XXXI's...

these have potential so far...

my first post....so figured I'd start with the 33's thread. I'm 35 and agree with what a lot of you guys are saying bout designing a clean simple shoe with leather that can be rocked in the street or on the court like the old days.

Has anyone had experience with this kind of lacing system? (puma disc, etc) does it work well, and is it durable?

Puma discs are pretty durable.
I owned one pair and had no problems ever.

I've seen pics where the cable gets frayed but they look like the shoes were beat to hell.

I hope to God at some point we get one with higher quality materials. I like the shoe, just not the cheap looking materials. I want to buy one that looks premium...like a Jordan should look. Jordan Brand, take notes.

This is what I don’t understand about people are saying they love this shoe... The materials look SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper/sh**ier than what was used on the XXX1s and XXX2s, are you guys honestly cool with this?? I want to say this is due to sheep mentality but I can’t write people off without hearing their reasoning first.

the sole from the illustration on the box looks completely different from the samples posted on instagram by wizdomlakers...... and that video looks like some high quality fakes, ill just wait til they are revealed before i pass judgement, looks promising as far as streetwear is concerned

Nobody in the streetwear community is going to take these seriously. Post these pics on r/streetwear and you’ll get downvoted and laughed at.

tan colorway is reminiscent of some ACG's.

glad they stopped taking inspiration from past models, even though I liked the XXXI's...

these have potential so far...
There’s some hints of the III on this model very subtle but visible

This shoe is fire.. but that tongue and heel tab height is ruining it. It's high for no reason and looks dorky.

And.. STOP MAKING THE JUMPMAN 8 FEET TALL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom