Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Your collection gonna be right back where it was in no time
383274483726680064.png

Honestly, the classic AJ3 colors look good (FR, BC, TB, Etc), but I hope JB does a lot of colors on the 33 that are random like the launch color & the stealth black...

It's one thing to pay homage to the model with the design, but I don't want BC3/FR3/TB3/WC3 color-blocking when I already own that with the AJ3's.

Just my two cents.

PO

PO speaks again!

Agreed, this one’s strong enough to be in a space of its own. IMO.

Just going to have to see these in person. Despite the things I wish they had done different, there is still something about them that I find interesting. It might be as simple as I just want to buy a new Air Jordan for once, I dunno. White/black/reds are the only ones I'd consider right now. I agree with a lot of you guys that all the fusion PSs of past colorways on this shoe is overkill and boring. But I'm not going to lie, that "Concord" rendering would tempt me if it or something similar comes out. Not because it mimics the XIs but just because white/black is my favorite Jordan colorway. We'll see.

Just going to have to see these in person. Despite the things I wish they had done different, there is still something about them that I find interesting. It might be as simple as I just want to buy a new Air Jordan for once, I dunno. White/black/reds are the only ones I'd consider right now. I agree with a lot of you guys that all the fusion PSs of past colorways on this shoe is overkill and boring. But I'm not going to lie, that "Concord" rendering would tempt me if it or something similar comes out. Not because it mimics the XIs but just because white/black is my favorite Jordan colorway. We'll see.
I was thinking out of all of them , the concord one might be real?

Id usually agree with the "let the 33 be its own thing with its own classic colorways" notion but its different with these. This design is hardwired to take on any 'skin' or colorway and automatically look like a future version of the classic. The upper is super versatile yet unique. I think they mightve taken a cue from the Lebron 15 and the lebron watch colorways last year. The blank template of the silhouette can take on most any classic colorway and make it work.

I didnt like the idea of this on the 32 and especially the 31 but with the 33 its looking real good for it. And Id much rather rock those aquas or a black cement version of it than those actual colorways they previewed so far. Every one of them leaves something to be desired.

White / black / red - you get a gd UFO on the side. If it was on purpose it might be dope.

The black pair - white sole

ACG pair - gotta have that pink

Id usually agree with the "let the 33 be its own thing with its own classic colorways" notion but its different with these. This design is hardwired to take on any 'skin' or colorway and automatically look like a future version of the classic. The upper is super versatile yet unique. I think they mightve taken a cue from the Lebron 15 and the lebron watch colorways last year. The blank template of the silhouette can take on most any classic colorway and make it work.

I didnt like the idea of this on the 32 and especially the 31 but with the 33 its looking real good for it. And Id much rather rock those aquas or a black cement version of it than those actual colorways they previewed so far. Every one of them leaves something to be desired.

White / black / red - you get a gd UFO on the side. If it was on purpose it might be dope.

The black pair - white sole

ACG pair - gotta have that pink

Wait... now you like these? You’re interesting to say the least...

yeah I guess I turned. I might actually cop if they do a nice premium version or an old classic colorway. The things I do like about them far outweigh what I dont so whatever. Honestly, if i said I didnt like them at this point id just be hating or 8itching, after awhile I just realized theyre the best new Jordan design in like 25 years. And once I noticed that Id prefer these to a few Tinker models I had to surrender my initial reaction. I havent been this intrigued about a new Jordan since the 11.

I guess the most important factorto me is the sole design and the branding. The Jumpman on the tongue is the classic placement and the NA on the heel is icing. Its not overbranded with reverse jumpmen on every angle. They chose to go with some actual taste this time and I appreciate it.

yeah I guess I turned. I might actually cop if they do a nice premium version or an old classic colorway. The things I do like about them far outweigh what I dont so whatever. Honestly, if i said I didnt like them at this point id just be hating or 8itching, after awhile I just realized theyre the best new Jordan design in like 25 years. And once I noticed that Id prefer these to a few Tinker models I had to surrender my initial reaction. I havent been this intrigued about a new Jordan since the 11.

I guess the most important factorto me is the sole design and the branding. The Jumpman on the tongue is the classic placement and the NA on the heel is icing. Its not overbranded with reverse jumpmen on every angle. They chose to go with some actual taste this time and I appreciate it.

What!? Best new Jordan in 25 years? Lol you’ve lost it.

In 25 years?!?! Nah

That's ridiculous :lol:

Best new Jordan since the 23.

Last edited:
I was hoping they would follow the 31 and 32 and make the correlation between these and the IIIs obvious rather than using subtle hints.

LOVE ALL FIVE COLORS I CANT WAIT TO GET THE FIRST PAIR IM SHAWN DWAYNE EDWARDS AKA JIGSAW DA JOKER YUM YUM YUM. @JOKERGANG578 STAY SWEET N HAVE FUN YUM YUM

I'm not a fan of these photoshop CWs either. When you overuse the same CWs, we get used to it, sick of it and tired of it. They would eventually feel less special and unique. That's just a human nature. Did they miss out the AJ3 BC so that they could be satisfied with these? Just because AJ3BC is classic doesn't mean we have to see the exact same CWs on every new model. Let them have their own identity instead of trying to overuse it and make them feel less special and unique over time. With all that being said, I was really hoping for JB to make the white/black/red CW on the 32s but that's a different case because the AJ2 isn't like the AJ3 BC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom