Air Jordan xxxiv first info

not just Canada. although as far as SE's are concerned, it depends. but so far the best iterations and colorways do seldom come to Canada. on the otherhand, atleast there isn't much problem getting the SE's by just crossing the border south. it's a drag but not as bad as overseas.

where did you order from overseas?

I didn't order from overseas, i'm deployed overseas, but APO AE counts as a USA address, it's just not taxable since it's not a state that's why i got them for $162 after military discount. So the shoes have to go thru USPS which for nike takes longer since they prefer to use UPS, as of now my tracking # still isn't activated 2 days later

Overseas uses USPS?

yes and no. if you order from overseas a lot of times that gets turned over and delivered by USPS after it goes thru one of the customs locations and the tracking #s get inputed into the system

I didn't order from overseas, i'm deployed overseas, but APO AE counts as a USA address, it's just not taxable since it's not a state that's why i got them for $162 after military discount. So the shoes have to go thru USPS which for nike takes longer since they prefer to use UPS, as of now my tracking # still isn't activated 2 days later

yes and no. if you order from overseas a lot of times that gets turned over and delivered by USPS after it goes thru one of the customs locations and the tracking #s get inputed into the system
How do you put the APO address in on ndc? I couldn’t figure it out...

How do you put the APO address in on ndc? I couldn’t figure it out...

can only do on NDC, not SNKRS and not Nike+ in other words unavailable thru the apps. Go throw something in the cart real quick, hit checkout, go to edit address, pick new address, APO option is in the top right corner to switch it.

Mine past orders have come DHL

Alright, now that these are 'official' and not just hideous fakes, someone please help me figure out the theme of these. It's on the tip of my tongue. It's not spongebob, but may be another cartoon. I've seen those color combinations before I'm almost certain. There's also another similar colorway that's equally as horrific, but may be another related theme. The Why Nots just did Mario Bros, and obviously the Kyries have done Spongebob. The KDs did Google. What is this theme?

(Edit - figured it out - Roy Lichtenstein. For a second I thought it was Piet Mondrian, but its definitely Lichtenstein)

I know you figured out your reference, but to me, the color-blocking reminds me of LeBron Stewie 6's.

PO

i do a lot of ebay ordering for collectibles and have never gotten anything delivered DHL
I think people misunderstood where you were
When you said you ordered from overseas, it was easy to think you were in US and ordered from an overseas site
So now we know that you are overseas and ordered from USA and that's why USPS was used
When I order from an overseas site
It comes to US by DHL
Hope that clears this up

Last edited:
Screenshot_20200219-152819_Chrome.jpg

I think people misunderstood where you were
When you said you ordered from overseas, it was easy to think you were in US and ordered from an overseas site
So now we know that you are overseas and ordered from USA and that's why USPS was used
When I order from an overseas site
It comes to US by DHL
Hope that clears this up

actually i said "it has to come overseas", and if you look to where i first said i was able to order which admittedly was a few pages back, i stated as such that i'm deployed and mange to get them shipped here, but nowhere did i say i ordered from overseas, y'all just don't pay me know mind unless its to roast my tastes :tongue::lol:

Dope. More pairs I'd wear so I can continue to be cheap and get some discounts going.

Alright, now that these are 'official' and not just hideous fakes, someone please help me figure out the theme of these. It's on the tip of my tongue. It's not spongebob, but may be another cartoon. I've seen those color combinations before I'm almost certain. There's also another similar colorway that's equally as horrific, but may be another related theme. The Why Nots just did Mario Bros, and obviously the Kyries have done Spongebob. The KDs did Google. What is this theme?

(Edit - figured it out - Roy Lichtenstein. For a second I thought it was Piet Mondrian, but its definitely Lichtenstein)

I believe there’s a regular release in addition to the lows posted but it might be GS. Looks similar but has some differences. Hope the mids do release in men’s and not just GS. Will then need to get them internationally. Pic previously posted:

42DF7C87-7905-4CAE-A6BB-89B0FB30D11A.png

JS”

actually i said "it has to come overseas", and if you look to where i first said i was able to order which admittedly was a few pages back, i stated as such that i'm deployed and mange to get them shipped here, but nowhere did i say i ordered from overseas, y'all just don't pay me know mind unless its to roast my tastes :tongue::lol:
Someone asked you what oversea site you ordered from so it appears I wasnt the only one

So do they look pinker under sunlight and redder when there's artificial light or no sun? This is going to be hilarious seeing all the different pictures and looks of this shoe.

I actually love that color when it's on tshirts and what not, so I might have to see for myself.

Back
Top Bottom