Air Jordan xxxiv first info

If I want a shoe bad enough, shipping cost is not gonna be a thing. Penny pinching on Jordan shoes still amuses me. Most people that do it are the ones that feel like they have to buy damn near every release. Are shipping cost and discos really a deal breaker? For a shoe you really want?
BRAVO

Completely missed out on the SE's was NDC the only place that had them online?? Don't see them on any of the foot sites... looking for a 13!
To late my man that size soldout day 1 on release day 2.13.20 on NDC

honestly its a toss up.

eastbay also said it had a 12 last night but when i clicked add to cart it said it was sold out

bout a month ago in the middle of the night there were 3 size 12’s on dickssportinggoods i was like 3? its the middle of the night ima sleep then wake up in the morning and cop. woke up and they were gone

it could be messed up but most likely was a return or lost stock

whats odd is every online store has the same exact sizes in stock in the white black. size 10 , 10.5, and 11.

im an 11.5 and people say they are tight so i dont think i could go down to an 11 so a 12 would have to do

Good look on the response NobleKane. I know I'll just have to wait and see if there's anything wrong with them.

I definitely wouldn't go down to an 11 in these. Hopefully an 11.5 or 12 pops up for you soon. I bought these last night. Weird there was a 12 on Richards and eastbay last night.

Dsg has a few more random sizes up of the orbits. Size 12 is there NobleKane - they only have 1 in stock. Weird that they'd have 1 pair of size 12 last night and another pair of size 12 tonight. Must be returns as I doubt it's them finding old stock just laying around.

Last edited:
After scouring the web and not finding a 13 in anything but the all whites (on retail sites), I threw in a bid on SX for the white/black/red at retail about a week ago.

No movement at all, so I decided to toss in a slightly lower bid on the Amber Rose, since I really like the black medial side.

Yesterday I wake up to the Amber bid having been accepted and I’m excited to get em on the court!

But I forgot to take my white/black/red bid down and a few hours later, I get the email that my bid was accepted on those too :lol: Looks like I’m going from 0-100 real quick on these, sure hope I like them on court!

These SE shoulda been the actual 34 initial release shoe... I like these much better.. The blue voids and these are the best 34s.

These just remind me so much of the 21s with the overall shape of the shoe, and the different build and materials are much better for non-court wear.

Can’t wait to get my pair!!

Who's going to paint that white stripe black first? Anyone? Lol

I'm thinking the SEs would look better like that.

Who's going to paint that white stripe black first? Anyone? Lol

I'm thinking the SEs would look better like that.
The giant white stripe is what made me pass, I was on the fence. It's going to get stepped on playing. Aesthetically it looks disjointed too.

I will keep it real simple for JB. The next SE release, The middle area of the shroud going from the toe to the tongue thats White. Make that Black. Keep everything else the same. Bam, you got a great Jordan 34 release.

And black outsole....

yall bugging with the edits like nike dropping my shoes at the dang post office :smh: shoes are perfect the way they are and i just wanna wear mine already :frown: nike really trying to make sure we don't ship to APO address FR FR

After giving up on Nike doing a restock on either size 11.5 or 12, I waited until now to pull the trigger on a pair of size 12s on SX. Feel really excited to get these. And the kicker, waiting like I did, the prices have been going down on certain sizes.

Had I gotten an 11.5, the buy now was $230 where as the 12 was only $193. So I double checked the fit on my Blue Voids, and also checked Nike's size charts (the difference in actual length between the two is only 2/8" of an inch. My 11.5 is snug but workable due to the Voids soft toebox. I figured, for $37 less I'll grab the 12. If it's a tad too big, I'll just either double sock or get a think Spenco. Can't wait to get the email that the seller shipped!

After scouring the web and not finding a 13 in anything but the all whites (on retail sites), I threw in a bid on SX for the white/black/red at retail about a week ago.

No movement at all, so I decided to toss in a slightly lower bid on the Amber Rose, since I really like the black medial side.

Yesterday I wake up to the Amber bid having been accepted and I’m excited to get em on the court!

But I forgot to take my white/black/red bid down and a few hours later, I get the email that my bid was accepted on those too :lol: Looks like I’m going from 0-100 real quick on these, sure hope I like them on court!

Wait, you paid how much for Amber Rose?

:nerd:

After giving up on Nike doing a restock on either size 11.5 or 12, I waited until now to pull the trigger on a pair of size 12s on SX. Feel really excited to get these. And the kicker, waiting like I did, the prices have been going down on certain sizes.

Had I gotten an 11.5, the buy now was $230 where as the 12 was only $193. So I double checked the fit on my Blue Voids, and also checked Nike's size charts (the difference in actual length between the two is only 2/8" of an inch. My 11.5 is snug but workable due to the Voids soft toebox. I figured, for $37 less I'll grab the 12. If it's a tad too big, I'll just either double sock or get a think Spenco. Can't wait to get the email that the seller shipped!
Great move
Hope it all works out 👍

Back
Top Bottom