Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Infrared at $125 shipped but passed because of the current situation and I just bought a $60 harden 4s before the lockdown and its on 1 month+ and still havent shipped.

Im assuming were gonna get cool discos with Nike/JB basketball after the pandemic

Infrared at $125 shipped but passed because of the current situation and I just bought a $60 harden 4s before the lockdown and its on 1 month+ and still havent shipped.

Im assuming were gonna get cool discos with Nike/JB basketball after the pandemic
where?

additional 25% off with code
D9028138-74CB-4044-82DB-DAB794E4D5BF.png

i dont need em i dont need em i dont need em

eff it. copped

btw, is ebay the only place for the guo's?

Yep. I wish it was the "Print" colorway, which is basically these with a grayed out theme. Yall let us know how the Regency's fit. The 'Shoeit' dude that did the video with the Crispy White said he liked those better without the "bandaid" and thought it helped the toebox be roomier. But the guos seem to be the opposite, and fit tighter, but they're PF style so that could affect things. The guos also have more arch support which I like but could cause some people issues. To me having the "button" instead of the bandaid made it impossible to wear thicker socks with these if you're going TTS. But I often play in thinner socks so I was fine.

Different colorways can fit differently so I'm interested to see how people who got these feel like they fit. I had em from the J23 notice, but I just can't with this specific colorway. The lows in general are a go though. Especially the Halftone & Heritage joints. Feel like hoopin shoes for sure. Whenever the hell we get on the downside of the curve and can get back on courts.

Close resemblance but there’s no purple in the jersey you mentioned. However, I did purchase the shoes and I’ll do a comparison picture.

cool!
Bayou boys only matched one color attributed to pelicans so I figured they’d want luka to debut the low QS

Back
Top Bottom