AIr jordan XXXV first info.

I picked these over them fire reds they screwed up. At least this OG! BTW, that 2011 was smooth! The Carolina blues, I think a JB shoe made for Their JB classic game, still have em!

Screenshot_20201126-103827_Twitter.jpg
i
I like this guy’s style. Hope this due makes more DragonBall themed Jordan’s

I like this guy’s style. Hope this due makes more DragonBall themed Jordan’s
Was thinking of the dragon colorway, goku classic suit, goku black, I might even consider the ultra instinct colorway with silver accents or silver 3M tongue to match the aj5.

20201128_131937.jpg
20201128_131941.jpg
20201128_131950.jpg

Really hope JB does some more good CW's. I've been wearing the crap out of my DNA's rain and all (definitely broke them in now). They are not as bouncy as the 34's, but a lot more luxurious in materials. The more you wear them they kinda mold to you're foot kinda like memory foam almost. I had kind of a hard time getting used to the length, in the front of the shoe the first couple of day's. I thought maybe I should have sized down, but if I did my left foot (bigger than my tight) toes would probably blister. I got used to it after 5 or 6 wears kinda reminded me of the Flightposite 1's fit.

Anyone know whats up with the bred CW? It's been up on goat for a minute, but it's the PF and alot of sizes are now gone. Just wonder if its going to be another Asia exclusive, or are we going to see a GR of them.

air-jordan-35-xxxv-black-red-bred-CQ4227-030-1.jpg

Screenshot_20201128-154458_GOAT.jpg

It says release date was 11/5 on goat so kinda sounds like we won't be getting a release in the US. I've been wanting to buy a PF version of something to see how the fit changes, this might be the one I try with. Either the bred or the DNA PF unless some other CW'S drop that I'm into. I wish they'd announce more CW's already. I think I'll try for one more high, if the CW is filled with either black, red, or white or maybe a black cat. A low, and if they do some kind of SE maybe. Would love a navy/orange based CW. I need some kicks to rock with my Astros gear.

Overall the shoe is great would love to hoop in them, but not until this COVID mess ends. I think the 34 is slightly better, even with the weak material's.
Tate's been doing it though. I've loved and bought the 31- 35. Other than the bred EP 29,
the last signature Jordan I bought was all star 23's.

20201128_131937.jpg
20201128_131941.jpg
20201128_131950.jpg

Really hope JB does some more good CW's. I've been wearing the crap out of my DNA's rain and all (definitely broke them in now). They are not as bouncy as the 34's, but a lot more luxurious in materials. The more you wear them they kinda mold to you're foot kinda like memory foam almost. I had kind of a hard time getting used to the length, in the front of the shoe the first couple of day's. I thought maybe I should have sized down, but if I did my left foot (bigger than my tight) toes would probably blister. I got used to it after 5 or 6 wears kinda reminded me of the Flightposite 1's fit.

Anyone know whats up with the bred CW? It's been up on goat for a minute, but it's the PF and alot of sizes are now gone. Just wonder if its going to be another Asia exclusive, or are we going to see a GR of them.

air-jordan-35-xxxv-black-red-bred-CQ4227-030-1.jpg

Screenshot_20201128-154458_GOAT.jpg

It says release date was 11/5 on goat so kinda sounds like we won't be getting a release in the US. I've been wanting to buy a PF version of something to see how the fit changes, this might be the one I try with. Either the bred or the DNA PF unless some other CW'S drop that I'm into. I wish they'd announce more CW's already. I think I'll try for one more high, if the CW is filled with either black, red, or white or maybe a black cat. A low, and if they do some kind of SE maybe. Would love a navy/orange based CW. I need some kicks to rock with my Astros gear.

Overall the shoe is great would love to hoop in them, but not until this COVID mess ends. I think the 34 is slightly better, even with the weak material's.
Tate's been doing it though. I've loved and bought the 31- 35. Other than the bred EP 29,
the last signature Jordan I bought was all star 23's.

I was eyeing these when they were first announced, got an early access which would have enabled me to get the shoes before the DNAs released worldwide. unfortunately, my asian contact was too slow to respond. next thing I know, they got pulled down. so I got the DNAs instead. don't get me wrong, I love the DNA colorways, but having the only pair of the 35 Breds in North America early and having to wear them in public does give you those headturners while wearing them at shoe stores, not saying the DNAs don't but more so with the Breds. Warriors are overrated IMO.

Back
Top Bottom