AIr jordan XXXV first info.

that was difficult to come by during that time period. Fugazis back then were really bad and easy to spot even with bad low res photos. I remember taking pictures of stuff on those old Nokia phones or low res digital cameras. since 2005, I have only encountered 2-3 reputable shoe sellers. today, we are just bombarded by scalpers which is as bad as fake stuff sellers.
Those 4s were horrible too! lol i mean real ****in bad. Was back when i really first started getting into sneakers and like you said those blurry *** low res photos back when lol.
Its alot harder to hide it now considering everyones got access to a quality cam but like you mentioned now the problem is swimming through the mounds of scalpers and developing a keen eye for fakes which have greatly improved.
What really sucks about fakes is some look really on point but once you put them on or hold in hand you can tell. Its something in the weight and overall quality.

Not feeling this random yellow blotch. They're going back. The crackled material is nice though
IMG_20201130_162806.jpg

eBay has always been the best place for shoes Imo. Have gotten outrageous steals on there and never once a fake. Been buying and selling on there since 2003.
Ya eBay is the only place to find major deals on sneakers.. I’ve gotten some wild deals on there, prices and demand have been way inflated this year but they’re finally coming back down to normal now!!

I’ve got some winning bids in right now, that if I win will be major deals. If you take a good look at the pics and description and check sellers rep, you shouldn’t encounter much trouble on ebay. I’ve bought so many shoes on there in my lifetime, only had a couple minor issues which the seller or ebay always took care of.

Now that I have mine (can't wait to wear them to work like that feeling of breaking out new kicks at school without telling anyone) and hella excited (pictures to come) the COG ( especially these) and DNA are going to be major sleepers for many! The details are so beautiful! Which is usually what Js are/have been about. Sharp, with some flash and pop! For anyone who owns these are those words/letters in the darker part of the netting on the sides of the shoes?

So I had this 50 year old ish random white guy, stop me the other day to tell me how cool my DNA's were. First time I've had that happen on a new sig was probably the 14. I was shocked.

Edit: Forgot to mentio, he wasn't a hip 50 yr old either. He had on a Polo, cargo shorts, sandals with socks on. Had this hat on too.
2019-Tour-Performance-Legacy-KW-FL-TH9ATPL-2K__20031.1556311602.jpg
:lol:

Last edited:
These ever get a release date or anything??

If anybody is regretting not getting the bayou boys or center of gravity, they’re selling for retail on eBay allll day right now!!

Never heard a peep about release day. goat says 11/5 on the PF, so we might have another Asian exclusive on our hands.

Yours or SM picture?
I might just cop the PF on goat, if they restock my size. Should have done it in the first place (they were down to $228.00) after seeing that pic.

not mine. There are 2 different pairs a translucent red sole and solid red sole, so I assume they’re not an overseas exclusive.

So I had this 50 year old ish random white guy, stop me the other day to tell me how cool my DNA's were. First time I've had that happen on a new sig was probably the 14. I was shocked.

Edit: Forgot to mentio, he wasn't a hip 50 yr old either. He had on a Polo, cargo shorts, sandals with socks on. Had this hat on too.
2019-Tour-Performance-Legacy-KW-FL-TH9ATPL-2K__20031.1556311602.jpg
:lol:
Js use to be rocked by everyone. Wasnt just a sneakerhead rap or black thing at all, youd even find metalheads wearing them because they were just that cool and well because Jordan was a superhero of sorts lol.
JBs finally getting back to that mass appeal and hopefully they can keep it going for a couple more entries.

Js use to be rocked by everyone. Wasnt just a sneakerhead rap or black thing at all, youd even find metalheads wearing them because they were just that cool and well because Jordan was a superhero of sorts lol.
JBs finally getting back to that mass appeal and hopefully they can keep it going for a couple more entries.
They were worn before. Now they are just kept on boxes waiting for that time to resell them at a much higher price. The culture has changed. If I were to think about it, people that actually wore them are the ones that were able to see his airness' greatness. Nowadays, people that buy them are driven by hype and potential on making some extra pennies. Kids nowadays call him the goat, while I say he is MJ. I remember that we used to deliberately make fun of wrong MJ references like Magic Johnson or Michael Jackson. Especially when that JAM video MTV of both MJs came out in the 90s .

They were worn before. Now they are just kept on boxes waiting for that time to resell them at a much higher price. The culture has changed. If I were to think about it, people that actually wore them are the ones that were able to see his airness' greatness. Nowadays, people that buy them are driven by hype and potential on making some extra pennies. Kids nowadays call him the goat, while I say he is MJ. I remember that we used to deliberately make fun of wrong MJ references like Magic Johnson or Michael Jackson. Especially when that JAM video MTV of both MJs came out in the 90s .

Ya I don't own a pair I haven't worn, I do however have my whole collection listed on goat used. My seller rating is terrible though I cancel sales all the time. :lol:

Ill never understand having a cache of sneakers never worn.
Landed my grails earlier this year stripped them the following day after arrival and went straight to feet for a couple workouts the week after restoration was complete.
Our generation loved wearing what Mike wore, theres still a special feeling when throwing on the 90s/2000s mix with a dope pair of Js getting it in in the gym.
One of my coolest childhood memories was of my Granpa wearing his pair of Vs...while fishing.
Heres this old asian guy in flannel wearing a pair of Jordan Vs to go fishing lol. Better believe when we came back with a bucket full of wide mouth bass id hear...
IT MUST BE THE SHOES! 😂😂

Ill never understand having a cache of sneakers never worn.
Landed my grails earlier this year stripped them the following day after arrival and went straight to feet for a couple workouts the week after restoration was complete.
Our generation loved wearing what Mike wore, theres still a special feeling when throwing on the 90s/2000s mix with a dope pair of Js getting it in in the gym.
One of my coolest childhood memories was of my Granpa wearing his pair of Vs...while fishing.
Heres this old asian guy in flannel wearing a pair of Jordan Vs to go fishing lol. Better believe when we came back with a bucket full of wide mouth bass id hear...
IT MUST BE THE SHOES! 😂😂
True mvp. Same goes to playing basketball, but I was more of a pip guy.

He's back at it again, finding all the flaws in semi-easily attainable hoop shoes, when the smaller chinese brands dont have none 😅

😂🤣 Every shoe isnt perfectly made. Especially if it's produced on a massive level.

Tell them to find a flaw on ONE Nike SB Bonsai, Nike Dunk FLOM's, Nike dunk Paris, Nike dunk London, or even the Undefeated 4's.

Last edited:
Man I hope I didn't pop a bag, as I got home this morning my right shoe is sqeaking each step. :frown:

Edit: I know Nike gas an excellent return policy, how's the process? Do they refund or still give vouchers? Its been ages since I returned something to them. if this squeaking keeps up they're going back. I'll scoop a pair on goat for $160 and my $17.62 will cover the Shipping and some.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom