AIr jordan XXXV first info.

20201210_132629.jpg

Dynasties are no longer on FTL release page...:frown:

Damn, they took down the tweet too. It was here:

Weirdly enough, I caught a restock on the DNAs and got them lightning quick so I tried them on today.
I can feel the eclipse plate but I could get over that. The sides aren't bothering me at all, and I can't imagine getting blisters, so that's awesome.
It's the heel padding that did them in for me. Can't ball in them with the sides above my ankle gettin slapped around, so back they go, and I'm off the hook on these unless I decide to rock em casually. I thought for sure it would be the tongue, or the blister issue, or the look, or the eclipse plate, or the weight. And it was the heel cushion. Smh.

I cannot wait to get my pair in hand and complete my 35 collection (unless another dope CW comes out before the 36s next year LOL). I am glad that for the most part the 35s have been easy cops.....SNKRS has been getting on my last nerves lately with their error messages, so when we are able to cop by going on NDC, I appreciate it.
WAY TO GO, HOMIE! JAZZED FOR YOU! 👍💪

WAY TO GO, HOMIE! JAZZED FOR YOU! 👍💪
Naw, do not be.....these were an easy cop. LOL Those damn Ambush Dunks irked my LAST nerves today! Not only did a lot of people get hit with the Access Denied at 4AM EST when they were supposed to drop on Ambush's site (and those who did not get that said they never even posted on the site, so bots must have ate before the drop time SMDH), but then the dumb error regarding my payment on SNKRS for these as well. Whenever I want something that is considered "hyped", SNKRS always hit me with the "An Error Occurred" crap, but with releases like these Sisterhood 35s, that same payment worked easily. ERRRR!

Back
Top Bottom