AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Did hibbett sell out ? I don’t see them on the app

nevermind. Found them on desktop. Can’t beat it. Thanks for the info.
264CE849-94E0-43AA-9BA1-83355856E978.jpeg

Last edited:
Did hibbett sell out ? I don’t see them on the app

nevermind. Found them on desktop. Can’t beat it. Thanks for the info.
264CE849-94E0-43AA-9BA1-83355856E978.jpeg
Nice didn’t know you can use a reward along with the discount code. I was 18 pats away from my next rewards fml 🤦🏽‍♂️ lol. Now If we can get hibbett on cash back app (Rakuten etc) 🤑

So the DNA's were the first recent sig I actually paid retail for on RD (always had coupons, friend/personal discos, gift cards, or Black Friday deals). They were ($194.85 W/tax) on RD on NDC. Chatted with them Friday, on why they didn't apply my military discount (figured it was worth a shot, even though I know I can't use it on launch products). They apologized and said they would correct it ASAP. Just got an email stating the charge was fixed and my account was charge was corrected to $124.70. Either I'm way too :smokin :nthat: :emoji_fire: right now or that math don't add up to 20% off... Saved me $70.15 (on a $180.00 pair of shoes) after the correction, either NDC is giving more than 20% off now for military discount or they applied it twice (seems more likely). Either way not complaining one bit. I was kind of regretting not just springing for the PF's, but definitely not now saving that much $$$, I can deal with the clear soles.

They were ($194.85 W/tax) on RD on NDC. Chatted with them Friday...my account was charge was corrected to $124.70. Either I'm way too :smokin :nthat: :emoji_fire: right now or that math don't add up to 20% off... Saved me $70.15 (on a $180.00 pair of shoes) after the correction, either NDC is giving more than 20% off now for military discount or they applied it twice (seems more likely).

$194.85 x 0.80 x 0.80 = $124.70 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom