AIr jordan XXXV first info.

31s were fine. 35s just seem extra bulbous. Like I said though, it's not an issue as it only feels weird during that initial lace up. I don't have the digging in pain people seem to mention.

31s ate my Achilles up unless I wore higher cut socks, I had had scabs for days when I wore ankle socks. 35s I don't even notice the extra padding unless I think about it.

31s ate my Achilles up unless I wore higher cut socks, I had had scabs for days when I wore ankle socks. 35s I don't even notice the extra padding unless I think about it.

for me, it's my achilles that dig into the pillows. from my previous shoes with pillows on them, the pillows are pretty much worn down and torn. not an issue for me but an issue for shoes with pillows on them.

Don't know how you guys do no show socks. I find any shoe to skin contact uncomfortable. Different strokes.

I haven't done that since I was in high school. I meant no socks at all. that was the time when high tops are a thing but we manage to survive. the only issues back then with shoes are either your toes gets killed or losing your shoes soles while playing. :lol:

1656E4FE-D990-4CF3-AF76-8CAA2C7E7D8F.jpeg
I really dig this pair.

I wasn't able to go outside today due to bad weather to break in my 35s so I decided to wear them inside the house all day wearing some thick cushioned sock. I must say that my feet feel quite sore especially around sides of the forefoot area. I don't know if it is the sock but I'm trying to figure out what dug into my pinky toes. I couldn't feel or find something hard or deep enough to press against my toe but it could be a real concern. here is a picture of what my pinky toe looked like after wearing the 35s for several hours (just wore them and didn't even run with them). notice the deep dent on the side of my left pinky toe.
130722998_199601435050527_9202140842872894531_n.jpg

Alright! They got here! Rip the box open! Good! Put em on! Thanks for marry Jane helping out! Looking at them free Fours! These feel good. Like good. All my boys play ball. I’m 46, but you know when they’re good. They’re good

I’m gonna miss on dynasties because I won’t be able to get the PF version for retail and not paying resale for them 😔.

Alright! They got here! Rip the box open! Good! Put em on! Thanks for marry Jane helping out! Looking at them free Fours! These feel good. Like good. All my boys play ball. I’m 46, but you know when they’re good. They’re good

and when you're old, you're old.

Back
Top Bottom