AIr jordan XXXV first info.

They had em at Nike clearance San Leandro. The thing about that store is resellers wait for the refill carts so you rarely see stuff sitting on the rack. The Bayou Boys sat and the warriors and center of gravity were snatched up with the quickness.

How do you get to the refill carts? Around my way you can't just hang out in the store for hours on end, so how do you get to the carts?

Rui tonight 🔥

1613005032364.png

They had em at Nike clearance San Leandro. The thing about that store is resellers wait for the refill carts so you rarely see stuff sitting on the rack. The Bayou Boys sat and the warriors and center of gravity were snatched up with the quickness.
So you gotta be in the right place at the right time. Did you buy any?

If you look at the close-ups of it, the lining has similar print to what's under the tear-away on the CNY pair I think? My money is on it being an alternate, JB athlete exclusive CNY pair.

Great catch! It's definitely the same exact pattern. You can see it. But the CNYs released, so these might as well. Imma hold out hope. And in fact I think that makes it more likely they'll release, at least someplace, since the CNYs released.

1613142583227.png

1613142798028.png

1613142844529.png

1613142864937.png

If you look at the close-ups of it, the lining has similar print to what's under the tear-away on the CNY pair I think? My money is on it being an alternate, JB athlete exclusive CNY pair.

I noticed that first thing, I like the shoe, but do not like the interior! Doubt its an alternative, better bet would be an Asian exclusive CNY...🤦‍♂️

If they scrapped his PE then maybe he's going to get his own shoe like Zion. But best believe Nike/JB is going to cash in on that sweet sweet Luka stan money.

i just want a Mavs player to have a signature. I’ve been a fan since the early 90s and bought Mashburn fila shoes 😂 I had a pair of zoom flight 5 as well.

i just want a Mavs player to have a signature. I’ve been a fan since the early 90s and bought Mashburn fila shoes 😂 I had a pair of zoom flight 5 as well.

MashBurn got a pretty mediocre Fila shoe. not bad but still could have been better. I still haven't pulled the trigger on the Fila Grants eventhough I had been raving about them for years. got the OG back in the day.

No Zoom flight 95's?
Loved the Zoom flight 5s but never grabbed a pair.
NOT a Mavs fan, but like Luka alot, and love their colors.
Lukas are coming no doubt in my mind. I read an article when JB grabbed Zion, that the whole reason Nike hasn't signed a big name name the last year or so is they're trying to bolster JB because Nike is overcrowded with sigs and currently didn't want anymore. Zion was supposed to go to Nike, but Nike/JB jointly decided on a big name with JB. Same with Luka and Tatum I expect. WB is the only player I can think of with a sig on JB right now (besides cp3 and his 3 year old sig 🤣). I have a feeling the WB's will be phased out very soon too. Wish I could find that article... it was very well put together and interesting. Also mentioned Lebron branching into his own brand ala JB and would clear up some room for Nike in a sense.

We had this whole convo and then Nike hit us with the "Styles for Lunar New Year" email and I was like 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀

But no

sdfsd.gif

Back
Top Bottom