AIr jordan XXXV first info.

BHM not CNY ?
Screenshot_20210215-072941_Twitter.jpg

That wrinkling is nasty

Will this color be GS only?

20210215_152220nt2.png

20210215_152602nt1.png

Had planned on finalizing these this week after taking them in to have the leather patch sewed on today but mother nature had other plans.
Growing up in Ohio theres little i miss but one of the things i always loved was the contrast snow provides the good ol Bulls colors.
Life hands you lemons...
you crack a Corona to throw them in.

Yeah I had em but returned them. They were too bulky for me to ball in. I tried them on and bounced around a bit but while the cushion was good, they were just too bulky. That's why I'm wondering if the lows will be up to the challenge since they'll be lighter but hopefully have good cushion still.

Thanks for the feedback!!

JS”

It’s not that I don’t want them to, I’m saying patent leather looks like *** when you put it in places where there will be a lot of creasing. The Jordan 11s don’t look terrible because they only really have it in the toebox where it creases. Why would I buy a 35 with patent leather that’ll look like **** down the road when you could get other materials that look better over time and wears? Not to mention that patent leather cw posted, in general, was hideous lol.
obviously, they are not catered to people that don't like creasing. I get your point with regards to creases. some people don't like it because the shoe looks worn out or unbalanced. on the otherhand, some people like it as if it is natural and made the shoes look more like a shoe. back then or in some areas, your shoe will get raped if they look pristine. it's either some will steal them or some will step on them on a regular basis. not a hipster so I don't care if my shoes crease. I do however shine and clean them which should be the normal thing to do and not wrap them in cellophane.

If it’s a shoe I choose to play ball in, I don’t care about creasing at all. Just comes with territory with some materials.

If I use a shoe only for casual wear, then I prefer no or minimal creasing.

If it’s a shoe I choose to play ball in, I don’t care about creasing at all. Just comes with territory with some materials.

If I use a shoe only for casual wear, then I prefer no or minimal creasing.
you don't wear oxfords? I remember that we used to shine our combat boots back in the day and how amazingly pristine they looked after we get them personally treated. creases weren't really an issue at all. for some reason, people nowadays seem to have developed a bad case of OCD crease allergy.

20210215_152220nt2.png

20210215_152602nt1.png

Had planned on finalizing these this week after taking them in to have the leather patch sewed on today but mother nature had other plans.
Growing up in Ohio theres little i miss but one of the things i always loved was the contrast snow provides the good ol Bulls colors.
Life hands you lemons...
you crack a Corona to throw them in.
Nice job!

What method did you use to change to black?

Back
Top Bottom