AIr jordan XXXV first info.

the ones Kemba's been wearing
gettyimages-1231072168-2048x2048.jpg

This is actually not that far from the released pair.

Has anyone watched the sketch comedy show "I Think You Should Leave" on Netflix? The tiny little eclipse plate hole on that concept looks like the toilet with the tiny hole that's just for farts lmao.

1614261846761.png

Last edited:
All the photos of NBA players wearing the XXXV’s look like the eclipse plate is buckling like crazy. Surprised none have broken mid game

haven't seen that with the 35 buckling but have seen it with the 34s. although I must admit, I'm hearing some creaking noises with my 35's midfoot area. also, I never really liked the eclipse plate concept. for me, there isn't really much advantage to it and more like an aesthetic purpose. Hated the fact the liquid could really sip inside the mid area running through the zoom cushion and getting trapped there. I'll say that it's a badly thought design.

SMH that they're actually releasing that. Why do they choose the worst colorways to release. Are those the ones they said would be GS? I don't even care really. Just seems dumb to release the worst colorways again and again. I have to admit though, they probably feel like why should they keep selling x amount of shoes to the same clientele. Why not sell more shoes to different people. That way you develop a new group of consumers and push the market and the style in different ways.

And I'm fine with that....but then why lace the players with fly *** styles that never release? Boggles the mind.

Back
Top Bottom