AIr jordan XXXV first info.

3880FC78-F65F-4F8E-8F9E-1EF0A4E75ECC.png

When I ordered some Lukas late Saturday night, it never occurred to me that Luka and the Mavs would have eliminated my Clippers from the NBA playoffs before they arrived (standard shipping), but looks like it’s gonna happen.

Jordan Brand give Luka His own Damn shoe!
I find it absolutely pathetic that jb hasnt yet guy is s bonafide superstar yet you got bums who cant perform in playoffs have their own shoe like pg lol not to mention how tf Zion get one before Luka that **** pissed me off jb should cancel that one take westbrook shoe and just give that spot to Luka still dont get jb lol

I find it absolutely pathetic that jb hasnt yet guy is s bonafide superstar yet you got bums who cant perform in playoffs have their own shoe like pg lol not to mention how tf Zion get one before Luka that **** pissed me off jb should cancel that one take westbrook shoe and just give that spot to Luka still dont get jb lol
Definitely agree on Luka, he's a future MVP. I'm glad Zion got a shoe too. He's a star that sells merch.

Definitely agree on Luka, he's a future MVP. I'm glad Zion got a shoe too. He's a star that sells merch.
Jb has to do something I mean cp3 line is pretty much done same with melo so now u got 2 empty spots one for zion which he got and now Luka plus Luka will sell in europe quite well I guarantee that It just makes perfect sense but I mean look at what Nike did with Kobe they dropped the ball hopefully jb gives us what we want lol

Luka has the #2 selling jersey. People would buy his signature shoe world wide. All my friends that cheer for the Mavs who aren’t really shoe heads bought his PE because it had his name on it. Luka will move merchandise.

Let Zion rock. Never seen so many people hating on a young man for being a #1 draft pick, playing well and getting a shoe deal. Let Zion be Zion.

Jayson Tatum has been in the league and helped lead his team to the conference finals. He doesn't have a signature shoe, despite working with Kobe and Kobe saying great things about him. Brad Beal has won multiple playoff series, almost won the scoring title, and doesn't have a sig. Stop acting like Luka is entitled to something and these other players didn't earn what they got. That man will get his own shoe when he does.

Last edited:
It’s a gamble. Nike/jb has to take a chance on a sig shoe, likely has to pay a lot and its a multiyear deal, so if injuries, off-court issues, bad performance takes shape, it could end up being a poor business move.

Having said that, a Luka sig line seems like a easy decision to make:lol:

Nothing against PG but that didnt seem like a wise move even at the time of the deal.

• Haha
Reactions: ARK
It’s a gamble. Nike/jb has to take a chance on a sig shoe, likely has to pay a lot and its a multiyear deal, so if injuries, off-court issues, bad performance takes shape, it could end up being a poor business move.

Having said that, a Luka sig line seems like a easy decision to make:lol:

Nothing against PG but that didnt seem like a wise move even at the time of the deal.

what about WestBrook?

a Luka sig line seems like a easy decision to make:lol:

Super easy! To me they're just taking their time with it. They're probably coming up with some innovation, having meetings to maximize reach, and deciding just how the rollout strategy will be. He comes Lebron-approved and I'm sure most of us saw where Lebron wanted to have his own Brand under Nike and his first signee was going to be Luka.

So they're probably looking to do it way big, not just half *** something out just to get it out. It's going to be big and probably have clothing & merch and just have a complete strategy around it. It'll be glorious I have no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom