AIr jordan XXXV first info.

MJ has always had final approval. I know there was a communication issue with the X back then. But he is the final say. What would be interesting to know is his personal investment level now as compared to then when he was playing.
I would like to know as well since his playing days

I also believe the blame people give JB still can stem from the belief that they should put a better product in front of MJ to sign off on.
I agree and it make me wonder why he don't send the design team back to the drawing board to come up with something more creative

He doesn’t give the same involvement or direction with the new Air Jordans. When they went with the whole “new model inspired by the old”, that’s basically designers no longer needing to loop him in for new inspiration. There’s really no storytelling, tributes or new personal details on the new models. And he doesn’t wear test. (Recall when the 30 launched Tinker’s lame excuse for recycling the midsole “our athletes asked us not to change it”)...Now do they show him sketches and samples along the way to the final? Definitely.

Edit: looks like these pics were already posted.

I’m 50/50 on the 35s

70E3F9E8-7E94-4C03-8FAB-6A574642A075.jpeg
ED4356F0-EF69-4D11-8D74-64447D0600B8.jpeg
41D338A7-F09D-4FE1-926F-2CEF5B2426B5.jpeg

Dear Jordan Brand,

My wallet thanks you. I’ll consider the MSRP I would’ve spent on these had they been worth a **** as money to put toward whatever stupid price it’ll take to get a pair of protro Grinches. Those five pairs of the game shoe the 34 got me to buy? The 35 is more like negative 5 pairs. Just awful.

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour I told you there was zero chance in hell these clowns could produce a great new Jordan back-to-back:rofl:
Where the hell is rainking rainking ?

Right here bruh, this having to work thing is a real inconvenience to posting on NT sometimes LOL

Fair point about the 33 and 34, but the 33 appealed to me as much because it was so wacky as it did because it was a straight good-looking shoe. But I'll revise: no way in hell they could produce three strong models in a row :rofl:

These 35s are not, for me anyway, a case of the annual NT phenomenon of, "These suck, oh wait they're not that bad, oh dang I like them now and have to buy a pair." Nothing is going to save these for me. The profile/silhouette just sucks. It's like they burned up all of their creativity with the past two shoes and decided to mail it in this year. And they used UPS Surepost to mail it, too, not even USPS Express :lol:

They're ok. Like a lot Attach filesof people I've seen stating on social media post. They have the Reebok Shaqnosis feel to them.

they have that vibe which I didn't mind. if not for the postponement or messy release of the Shaqnosis "Minions" c/w, I would have gotten that shoe. also it has an acceptable cushion setup which to me might be bearable to wear. anyways, with this shoe I guess I have to skip on those Minions and get these 35s instead.

I like them

I'm sure I'll get at least a pair or two, or three... that I always get

bulky and leather on them? Seems like they could have come out in the 90's.
Let me get a 9.5 :nthat:

If you’re talking about frags :lol:

Last edited:
So far, im indifferent. I do see potential tho.

the side view flows together well. The toe reminds me of the white strip from the xxxiv SE’s and the eclipse plate is still there as well.

nice to see them start to hold onto certain design elements from sig to sig like they did with 1-14. Cant remember the last time they did that with a model past the 14’s. says ALOT about the 34’s. They def kno they had somethin with those.

somethin tells me these will be pretty dope...

learned to stop hatin on shoes from jump n be patient.

***EDIT***

just looked @ this pic again after ^that comment.

220DF6DB-AEBC-4582-A1B0-5472C92AA4B0.jpeg

these are gonna be dope man. Lol

trust me. The potential is def there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom